O.P. not S.J
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Farley, Richard; Harris, Nedra J.; Castillo Jr., Epifanio; Santo, Alex Di // Crain's New York Business;1/16/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p10
Several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues including "Desperate Measures" on gastric bypass operations, in the January 9, 2006 issue, post-surgery care of a girl who had gastric bypass operation, and the rise of Dominicans in New York in the January 2, 2006 issue...
- LETTERS. HUETTER, SUE; ORMOND, MARGARET; Cioffoletti, Beth; GOULD, EILEEN QUIN; COSTA, NORMAN; LYONS, JOHN; SWAIN, MARY; DAVILA, M. T. // America;9/19/2011, Vol. 205 Issue 7, p28
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Learning From 9/11," by David O'Briens in the August 29, 2011 issue, "The Peace Front," by William Bole in the August 15, 2011 issue, and "A Dream of Life," by Christopher Pramuk in the September...
- letters. // America;10/13/2003, Vol. 189 Issue 11, p36
Presents letters to the editor about articles and topics discussed in previous issues of the journal "America." "Valiant Women," which focused on the life and service of Dominican sisters; Comments on the critique of the movie "The Magdalene Sisters," by Richard A. Blake; Reviews of new books...
- PEOPLE. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Dominican Republic;8/10/2011, p3
The article presents information on the people of Dominican Republic, including minority groups and religions.
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.
- Postcard from an advertising fantasyland. Gilbride, Stewart // AdMedia;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about living in the Middle East.
- TO THE EDITOR. Johnson, Dale L. // American Sociologist;Aug66, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p206
Presents a letter to the editor on the consequences of the "Camelot Project," on the Chileans.
- MOVING FORESTS. Onokpise, Oghenekome; Onokpise, Oghenekome U. // BioScience;Dec85, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p684
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Africa Tomorrow--If We Act Today,' by Chris Elfring.