The Mind as Algorithm
- Communications. Buffa, Elwood S.; Scriabin, Michael; Vergin, Roger C. // Management Science;Sep76, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p104
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Comparison of Computer Algorithms and Visual Based Methods for Plant Layout,' by Michael Scribian and Roger C. Vergin in the October 1975 issue. A response from Scribian and Vergin is included.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. White, D. J. // Interfaces;Feb82, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p95
Presents a letter to the editor about the theoretical and computational aspects of Markov decision processes.
- Letters to the Editor. Ignizio, James P. // Operations Research;May/Jun73, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p852
This letter calls attention to the problems of validating the claim made for algorithms in published papers, and proposes a system for review that will validate such claims thoroughly before publication.
- The mean number of steps in the Euclidean algorithm with least absolute value remainders. Ustinov, A. // Mathematical Notes;Feb2009, Vol. 85 Issue 1/2, p142
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the mean number of steps in the Euclidean algorithm.
- REJOINDER. Elmaghraby, Salah E. // Management Science;Sep71, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p87
The author responds to a letter to the editor in the same issue by Jin Y. Yen, commenting on the author's previously published article, "The Theory of Networks and Management Science," in the September 1970 issue.
- Algorithmic Lit. Proud, Robin // Bookmarks (15460657);Nov/Dec2011, Issue 55, p3
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the algorithm for recommending books.
- Untitle. Marwil, Ronna // Bookmarks (15460657);Nov/Dec2011, Issue 55, p3
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the proposed algorithm for recommending books.
- Boiling points. Evans, Allan // InTech;Feb2005, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p8
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Algorithm Efficiency in a Crude Context," which appeared in the October 2004 issue of "Intech."
- Show me the aliens. Thewlis, Andrew // New Scientist;12/17/2005, Vol. 188 Issue 2530, p23
A letter to the editor is presented about the search of useful algorithms.
- Letters to the Editor. Glover, Fred; Klingman, Darwin // Operations Research;Mar/Apr78, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p370
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article on network algorithms by R.S. Hatch.