- Anti-faith Bias. Carlson-Thies, Stanley // Christianity Today;Mar2004, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p14
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Twelfth of Never," which appeared in the January 2004 issue of "Christianity Today," dealing with the Faith-Based and Community Initiatives of the Bush administration.
- Anti-Christian America? Mittleman, Alan // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jan1996, Issue 59, p3
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "A Jew in Anti-Christian America," by Midge Decter in the October 1995 issue.
- Anti-Christian America? Decter, Midge // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jan1996, Issue 59, p3
Presents a response by Midge Decter to letters to the editor about her article "A Jew in Anti-Christian America," in the October 1995 issue.
- WISDOM OVER WIT. Bischel, Kirby // American Conservative;3/26/2007, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article related on Christianity in the U.S.
- Letters. Futterer, Rev. John W.; Groce, Matthew J.; Green, Avi; Norton, Joseph; Poe, Joe T.; Liggett, John; Brown, Sen. Sherrod // Newsweek;4/27/2009, Vol. 153 Issue 17, p17
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in the April 13, 2009 issue, including "The End of Christian America," "The Decline and Fall of Christian America," both by Jon Meacham, and "A Global Free-for-All?," by Robert J. Samuelson.
- READERS WRITE. Roberts, Phil; Pressnell, Claude O.; Johnson, Philip; Kling, Fritz; Thabet, Michael C.; Hunter Jr., William T.; Nelson, Rodney; Pappas, Joann; Schneider, David; Bailey, Craig; Hayden, John; Pollock, Jennie; Nielsen, Kevin // Christianity Today;Oct2004, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p12
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Wildheart," which focused on the religious life of men; "The Christian Future of America," which discussed Christianity in the U.S.; "The New Gambling Goliath," which focused on the growth of Indian...
- Inbox. McCreary, Mark W.; Rechtman, Mel; James, Char; Hauser, Tim; Shaffer, John; Wynans, Herb; Leedom, Mark B.; Tamayo, Daniel; Scinto, Sarah // Time;4/9/2012, Vol. 179 Issue 14, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the April 2, 2012 issue, including "How to Stay Alive While Being Black," by TourÃ©, "Incarceration Nation," by Fareed Zakaria, and "The New Christian Right," by Alex Altman.
- LETTERS. Laughlin, Gregory K.; Carlson, Allan; Woodriff, Piers; Hall, Timothy L.; Thompson, Jim; Buell, Joan L.; Canner, Paul; Reardon, Patrick Henry // Touchstone: A Journal of Mere Christianity;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one by Allan Carlson on the life and work of politician Anthony Comstock in the June 2009 issue, the "A Law For All Seasons," by Timothy L. Hall in the June 2009 issue, and the "Relationship Wreck,"...
- CORRESPONDENCE. Jones, Robert K.; Hacker, J. Robert Brock; Piciacchio, S.; Moore, Garrison; Holtz, Nancy Ann; Sabatini, Joseph; Hannon, Theodore B.; Wroblewski, Julius; Carney, Ray // American Spectator;May2007, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p8
The article presents letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues including "Easter is in the Air," by Jonathan Aitken in the April 2007 issue, "2008: The Battle for a Generation," by R. Emmett Tyrrell in the March 2007 issue, and "The Custom of the Country," by M. Stanton...