- Der Hebrï¿½er-Brief Nach Altkirchlichen Zeugnissen. Riesner, Rainer // European Journal of Theology;2002, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p15
Discusses the authorship of the book of the Epistle to the Hebrews.
- Sorting out the NRSV study bibles. Holladay, Carl R. // Christian Century;4/6/94, Vol. 111 Issue 11, p350
Presents study bible publications in the 1990s. `The New Oxford Annotated Bible with the Apocryphal/Deuterocanonical Books,' edited by Bruce M. Metzger and Roland E. Murphy; `Harper Study Bible, Expanded and Updated,' edited by Verlyn Verbrugge; `The HarperCollins Study Bible: New Revised...
- FROM THE BIBLE. // East Bernard Express (TX);2/18/2009, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p1
A passage from Collossians 3:2 is presented.
- Confronting Racism, The Fear of Black History. // Tennessee Tribune;12/11/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 50, p7A
The article focuses on the creation of the Illustrated Reference Bible by the team at Seventh Trumpet Media in an aim to further people's knowledge about the history and civilization of African-Americans.
- Progression as a Rhetorical Device in Biblical Literature. Amit, Yairah // Journal for the Study of the Old Testament;Sep2003, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p3
Examines the various kinds and functions of the device of progression, one of the stylistic or rhetorical devices used by biblical authors. Description and definition of the device; Presentation of different examples of its uses.
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.
- Postcard from an advertising fantasyland. Gilbride, Stewart // AdMedia;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about living in the Middle East.
- TO THE EDITOR. Johnson, Dale L. // American Sociologist;Aug66, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p206
Presents a letter to the editor on the consequences of the "Camelot Project," on the Chileans.