- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. GARESCHÉ, E. F. // America;8/27/1910, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p522
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a review of the book "Les Jesuites," by A. Boehmer, translated by M. Monod, in the July 16, 1910 issue.
- Affective Response. BABEC, MARY ELLEN // America;12/17/2012, Vol. 207 Issue 18, p36
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Dangerous Journey," by Matthew Kunkel in the November 26, 2012 issue, which discusses the experience of a young Jesuit.
- BITING JESUITS. MAPLES, FREDERIC // Commonweal;5/20/2011, Vol. 138 Issue 10, p29
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Society Men," by Barry Gault in the April 22, 2011 issue.
- Discerning Spirituality. Padberg, John W. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Dec2007, Issue 178, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "While We're At It," by Richard John Neuhaus in the August/September issue.
- Jesuits under Hitler. Talbot, Francis // New Republic;7/7/41, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p22
Presents a letter to the editor on the treatment of the members of the Society of Jesus in Nazi Germany.
- Lay Off the Jesuits. Neuhaus, Richard John // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jan1997, Issue 69, p11
Presents a response by Richard John Neuhaus to a letter to the editor about his Jesuit friends.
- LETTERS. EVANGELIST, FRANK J.; MIKULANIS, DENNIS; BAKER, BILL; CLAUSSEN, JANET KOHLER; CLIFFORD, NICHOLAS; SPEAKS, CASSANDRA; RYAN, JOHN // America;4/30/2012, Vol. 206 Issue 14, p37
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in April 2012 issues including "A Voice in the Wilderness," by Raymond A. Schroth, "Blessed Mothers," by Margaret Silf, and "A Bridge to Beijing," by John Worthley."
- LETTERS. WALSH, RICHARD J.; CASSIDY, EVELYN C.; POTTER, GREGORY J.; WINGENBACH, CHARLES E.; DURKIN, JOSEPH T. // America;12/23/1967, Vol. 117 Issue 26, p753
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The Catholic Hour," by Richard J. Walsh in the December 9, 1967 issue, "Jesuit Seminarians Take a Stand," by Jesuit Scholastics Woodstock College in the December 3, 1967 issue, and "Second-Class...
- LETTERS. BECKMANN, DONALD McE.; FUCHS, LUCY; MARTINEZ-FONTS, ALVARO; ROHMER, DONALD; CARNEY, TOM; GARCIA-PRATS, CATHERINE // America;1/21/2013, Vol. 208 Issue 2, p35
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Stupid Human Tricks," by William F. Klosterman in the December 24, 2012 issue, "Of Many Things," by Matt Malone and "Facebook Apologetics," by Brad Rothrock in the December 10, 2012 issue.