- A FEW GOOD MEN. Vienneau, Mary Alice // Commonweal;10/21/2005, Vol. 132 Issue 18, p45
Presents a letter to the editor about women in church.
- you may be right. Barnes, Joy; Conley, Rita; Kinderman, Joan M.; Besel, Mary Ann; Petricca, Tish; Glose, Margaret; Jolls, Tessa // U.S. Catholic;Nov2004, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p7
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Have We Come a Long Way, Baby?," which focused on women's equality in the church; "A 10-year Rule?," which discussed the term of popes; "Get Your Apse Out of My Narthex!," which focused on religious words.
- READERS WRITE. Mueller, Mike; Haddad, Mimi; Vennen, Mary Vander; Goldberg, Carl; Watts, Jonathan; Colson, Chuck; McCartney, Bruce; Paauw, Glenn // Christianity Today;Jan2009, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the November 2008 issue including "Hunger Isn't History," "Misunderstanding Sarah" and "Islam According to Gallup."
- LETTERS. Boudreau, Larry; Glaser, John W.; Chiaravalle, Dominic; Mitchell, Arnult; Burch, James H. // National Catholic Reporter;11/16/2007, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p21
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in the previous issues including about the incorporation of Catholic women leaders, Dutch Dominicans endorsing the rights of laity and "The Sisters, the Workers and the Union," by Rosemary Ruether.
- Diaconal dilemma. Soltes, Eileen K.; Daly, Desmond; Lee, Saundra; Brainard, Sydney; Weaver, Tim; McGrath, Tom; Luddy, Eileen // U.S. Catholic;Feb2012, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p5
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "A Woman at the Altar?," by Phyllis Zagano in the January 2012 issue, "Of Human Bondage," by Kevin Clarke in the same issue, and "Where Did the New Mass Translations Come From?" in December 2011.
- you may be right. Caprio, Mary; St. Peter, Lauren; Balster, Dan; O'Bryan, Kathleen; Nolan, Denis; Brehmer, John R.; Sams, Alvera M. // U.S. Catholic;Mar2011, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p5
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Femme fidÃ¨le," in the January 2011 issue; "Survivor stories," in the January 2011 issue and "Change we can believe in," by Bryan Cones in the February 2011.
- LETTERS. Gaffney, James; Berger, Peter L.; Fitzmyer, Joseph A.; Roth, Robert J.; Callahan, Paul T. // America;3/15/1980, Vol. 142 Issue 10, p198
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Women in Ministry: A New Testament Perspective," by Elisabeth M. Tetlow in the February 23, 1980 issue, "The Gnostic Gospels According to Pagels," by Joseph Fitzmyer in the February 16, 2008 issue,...
- Correspondence. BURKE, EDWARD J.; FLEMING, THOMAS J.; HAROLD, EDWARD C.; KEELY, KATHERINE; CZARNEWICZ, ROSE; WOODS, MARY PAULA; BOYLAN, MAGDA; O'GARA, EVELYN // America;6/1/1957, Vol. 97 Issue 9, p273
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Family Allowance," by Richard L. Neuberger in the May 11, 1957 issue, another about the flop of the film "Baby Doll" in the May 18, 1957 issue and another about women in the parish.
- Letters: 'A Woman's Place Is in the Church'. Ayengar, Vishwanath; Bonavoglia, Angela; Brown, Carol; Ding, Mencius; Marcus, Scott; Jones, Mike // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);4/26/2010 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 155 Issue 17, p7
Letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "A Woman's Place Is in the Church," an article on the European debt crisis, and an article on Apple Inc. executive Steve Jobs.