- Is Bob the odd one? Lagalante, Maria A. // Advertising Age;7/23/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 30, p25
Presents a letter to the editor about a review of Eagle Snacks' Odd Couple advertising campaign.
- SIMILAR BEGINNINGS. Clark, Greg // Creative Review;Jul2004, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p8
Presents a letter to the editor regarding similarities in two advertising campaigns.
- HOUSE STYLE. Henry, Kate // Creative Review;Jul2004, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p8
Presents a letter to the editor regarding similarities between two advertising campaigns.
- Mailbag. Ross, Wilkie; Alvarez, Keiko // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);4/30/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p7
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including on the publication's advertising campaign, the issue regarding Melanie Lauren Smith and on the model hired for the advertising campaign.
- Letters to the Editor. Ford, Mark // Tennessee Musician;Summer2004, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p16
Presents a letter to the editor about an advertisement ran by ESPN in "USA Today" periodical on April 19, 2004, promoting the Junior Golf Academy at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Technology alone cannot deliver efficiencies. Williams, Roger // Marketing Week (01419285);12/10/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 50, p12
A letter to the editor is presented on an issue involving the need for skillful technical people to deliver efficient targeted campaigns in addition to technology.
- LETTERS. Sousa, John-Paul // Advertising Age;10/14/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 44, p29
Presents a letter to the editor about Bob Garfield's article on an advertising campaign created by Grey for Domino's Pizza in the September 9, 1991 issue.
- Star darting. Murray, Joe // Columbia Journalism Review;Jul/Aug1979, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p76
Presents a letter to the editor about the advertising campaign of Mobil.
- Not only Tony, but also Tory Seb Coe. Davies, Susan // Campaign;11/14/97, Issue 46, p28
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the advertising campaign for the Teacher Training Agency.
- RESPONSIBILITY COUNTS. Santelli, Lisa // Promo;Oct2007, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p27
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Defending Your Movie," in the August 2007 issue.