Anthropology, Theology, and RenÃ© Girard
- Anthropology, Theology, and RenÃ© Girard. McKenna, Andrew J. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Aug/Sep1996, Issue 65, p8
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Are the Gospels Mythical?," by RenÃ© Girard, in the April 1996 issue of "First Things."
- Anthropology, Theology, and RenÃ© Girard. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Aug/Sep1996, Issue 65, p9
Presents a response by RenÃ© Girard to letters to the editor about his article "Are the Gospels Mythical?," in the April 1996 issue of "First Things"
- LETTER TO THE EDITORS. Mason, Canon R. A. // Expository Times;Mar2007, Vol. 118 Issue 6, p283
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about evangelism and mission discussed in Mark 7:24-31 in the November 2006 issue.
- Roots of 'The Passion' Pavur, Claude // Commonweal;4/23/2004, Vol. 131 Issue 8, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the artcle "Gospel Truth?," in the March 26, 2004 issue of the "Commonweal" magazine.
- LETTERS. Hughes, Helen; Sykes, Trevor; Hayhoe, Ted; Fallon, Grahame; Cooper, Brad; Smith, David; Killey, Ian; Franklin, James; Amos, Paul // Quadrant Magazine;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 49 Issue 7/8, p5
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "A New Deal for Aborigines and Torres Strait Islanders in Remote Communities," which focused on the effect of the Native Title legislation on the Aboriginal development in Australia; "Government,...
- Notes & Asides. de Toledano, Ralph; W. F. B.; Malachi // National Review;2/8/1980, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p141
Several letters to the editor related to topics covering the crucifixion of two persons along with Jesus Christ, with their reference as criminals in the Gospels are presented.
- Talk Back. Links, Heschel Israel; Janowski, Bob; Sell, Vanessa // PRISM Magazine;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p3
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues of 2012, including "A Tale of Two Budgets," by Ron Sider in the May/June issue, "Environmental Guilt and the Gospel," by Rusty Pritchard, and a letter on a Jewish Shoah (Holocaust) survivor.
- LETTERS. Gaffney, James; Berger, Peter L.; Fitzmyer, Joseph A.; Roth, Robert J.; Callahan, Paul T. // America;3/15/1980, Vol. 142 Issue 10, p198
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Women in Ministry: A New Testament Perspective," by Elisabeth M. Tetlow in the February 23, 1980 issue, "The Gnostic Gospels According to Pagels," by Joseph Fitzmyer in the February 16, 2008 issue,...
- LETTERS. Long, Malcolm; Coman, B. J.; Marchant, Leslie R.; Dungey, Alan; Webster, Kay // Quadrant Magazine;Apr2004, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p5
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Discussion on the dismissal of the role of the Australian Film Television and Radio School in the editorial; View of Hal Colebatch on capitalism; Comment on David H. Lewis' claims on the apostolic...