(Double) Standards of Speech?
- He/she or hshe? Ellis, Harrold // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Apr1992, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p246
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the comments made by a student on the author's speech during a symposium on the teaching of pathology.
- POSTSCRIPTS TO HISTORY. Bushfield, George I. // American Heritage;Apr1965, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p87
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to an article about a false speech delivered in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Lawyers in arms. Katz, Alan B. // New Republic;10/21/91, Vol. 205 Issue 17, p6
Presents a letter to the editor concerning the article "Quayle's Case," on U.S. Vice president Dan Quayle's speech at the American Bar Association, published in the September 09 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. O'neill, Daniel J. // Today's Speech;Sep1968, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p59
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on Barry Goldwater's Acceptance Speech which appeared in a previous issue of the periodical.
- Correspondence on 'Review of Step Change' in Journal 8.4. (2004) 519-23. // Folk Music Journal;2005, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p640
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Review of Step Change," in a 2004 issue of "Folk Music Journal."
- BEWARE THE CROOKS IN BRUSSELS. Papworth, John // Ecologist;Mar2005, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article about the speech of Prince Charles of Wales to the Slow Food Movement conference in the December 2004 issue.
- Lest We Forget. Willard, Josiah // New Republic;6/24/40, Vol. 102 Issue 26, p860
Presents a letter to the editor referencing the article, about speech of Colonel Charles A. Lindbergh, published in the May 27 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Harding, H. F. // Today's Speech;Nov1968, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p119
Presents a letter to the editor about the speeches of Thucydides.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Broadhurst, Allan // Today's Speech;Nov1968, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p119
Presents a letter to the editor about the relevancy of the articles of the "Today's Speech" journal.
- Early radiologists. Sims, H. C. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Apr1987, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p261
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the presidential address to the Section of Radiology of the Royal Society of Medicine.