A Last Word on Dionysus
- A Dionysiac Connection in an Early Rubens. Huemer, Frances // Art Bulletin;Dec79, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p562
Provides information on two paintings, Hercules and Omhale and Death of Adonis. Story depicted in the paintings; Motifs underlying the paintings; Description of the paintings; Association of the paintings with Dionysos.
- IconografÃa pagana en un tejido tardoantiguo Â¿PanÃske o mÃ©nade cazadora? USCATESCU, ALEXANDRA // Goya;oct-dic2010, Issue 333, p275
This paper analyses an intriguing iconographic motif of Dionysiac realm, found on a textile dated to the Late Antiquity (5th-7th centuries), preserved within the Romanesque Art Collection of the Muscu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya (Barcelona), as well as the eventual relationship of this kind of...
- Epitaph of Dionysia. // Oxford Book of Victorian Verse;1919, p356
The poem "Epitaph of Dionysia" is presented. First Line: Here doth dionysia lie: Last Line: Loves and graces like to thee.
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.
- Postcard from an advertising fantasyland. Gilbride, Stewart // AdMedia;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about living in the Middle East.
- TO THE EDITOR. Johnson, Dale L. // American Sociologist;Aug66, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p206
Presents a letter to the editor on the consequences of the "Camelot Project," on the Chileans.
- MOVING FORESTS. Onokpise, Oghenekome; Onokpise, Oghenekome U. // BioScience;Dec85, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p684
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Africa Tomorrow--If We Act Today,' by Chris Elfring.
- How Much Is Too Much. Smith, Luella L. // National Parks;Nov/Dec87, Vol. 61 Issue 11/12, p7
Presents a letter to the editor concerning Yosemite National Park in California.