- CORRESPONDENCE. Frommer, Myrna // ETC: A Review of General Semantics;Winter1985, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p409
Presents a letter to the editor about the use of male pronoun.
- Taking heed of "he". Edwards, Harriet // American Libraries;Jan90, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p20
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article by Jeff Young in the September issue about the use of the pronoun "he."
- Letters to the Editor. Houston, Robert // Vocabula Review;Apr2001, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "She'll be coming 'round the mountain" in the previous issue.
- Dites-vous Â«Yo!Â»? Galley, Donna // New Scientist;2/9/2008, Vol. 197 Issue 2642, p25
A letter to the editor in the online edition of "New Scientist" is presented regarding the use of the third person neutral plural in speech.
- Presidential pronoun a problem. Young, Jeff C. // American Libraries;Sep89, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p745
Presents a letter to the editor concerning one reader's reaction to the misuse of a pronoun on page 689 of the May issue.
- He/she. Kahn, Sidney N. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;May1993, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p309
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the articles about the necessity for a sex-neutral personal pronoun in English, published in the April 1992 and September 1992 issues.
- Epicene Pronoun. Friedman, Nancy; Oscanyan, Beth // Vocabula Review;Dec2006, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p1
Two letters to the editor are presented about epicene pronouns.
- Two Comments (of several) Received on Strunk and White. Peacock, Nancy; Taylor, Tom // American Journal of Public Health;Jul1985, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p788
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the use male and female personal pronoun.
- Yo! Yo' 'yo'…. Gyory, Stephan // New Scientist;3/8/2008, Vol. 197 Issue 2646, p21
A letter to the editor is presented in response to Mark Peters' claim that linguists have been looking for a gender-neutral personal pronoun for 200 years, which was published on the January 5, 2008 issue.
- He/She. QUIN, C. E. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Feb1994, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p122
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the articles about the use of "he" as a sex-neutral persona pronoun, by Geoffrey Ridgway and Sidney Kahn, published in the April 1992 and May 1993 issues, respectively.