Problems with Liberalism and Conservatism
- CORRESPONDENCE. // New Republic;7/11/28, Vol. 55 Issue 710, p201
Presents a letter to the editor of July 1928 issue of the periodical "The New Republic" concerning liberalism and religion in the U.S.
- Liberal dunce caps. Rankin, David // New Republic;10/8/90, Vol. 203 Issue 15, p4
Presents a letter to the editor referencing the article "Actors' inequity," published in the September 3 issue of the journal.
- TAC IS FOR WIMPS. Barrett, Ted // American Conservative;12/4/2006, Vol. 5 Issue 23, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on liberals in the November 20, 2006 issue.
- LETTERS. Black, Andrew W.M. // National Review;3/22/1985, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to Brian Crozier's contribution to the February 8, 1985 issue of the magazine's "The Star Wars Debate".
- From The New Republic Mail Bag-. // New Republic;7/17/44, Vol. 111 Issue 3, p78
Presents a letter to the editor referencing the article "Harold Stassen: Fake Liberal," published in the June 5 issue.
- Liberals and the Future. // New Republic;9/11/44, Vol. 111 Issue 11, p310
Presents a letter to the editor, on the U.S. liberals, published in this issue of the periodical.
- Hike in property tax result of reduction in state aid. Alexander, Anita // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;10/1/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Liberal Taxes Hurt Black Families," by Anita Alexander in the September 2009 issue is presented.
- What the Liberals Must Do. Whitney, A. F. // New Republic;10/19/42, Vol. 107 Issue 16, p502
Presents a letter to the editor on seven-point program for liberals.
- SPIN-FREE ZONE. Tucker, Erik // American Conservative;9/11/2006, Vol. 5 Issue 17, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the articles about the terms liberal and conservative in the August 28, 2006 issue.
- WHOSE GREATER GOOD? // American Prospect;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p4
A letter to the editor are presented in response to the article "The Company We Keep," by Ann Friedman, published in a previous issue.