- Image conscious. Merella, Bartholomew J. // Commonweal;5/7/2004, Vol. 131 Issue 9, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about the importance of using images in promoting and teaching the doctrines of the Catholic church.
- Aging & ignorant. Blackburn, Tom // Commonweal;5/7/2004, Vol. 131 Issue 9, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about the catechetical ignorance of those catechized before Vatican II.
- The author replies. Cavadini, John // Commonweal;5/7/2004, Vol. 131 Issue 9, p4
Presents a response by John Cavadini to a letter to the editor about his article on catechesis.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. BRADY, STEPHEN J. // America;2/1/1913, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p408
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the topic of the ideal Catechism.
- MERTON & THE BISHOPS. O'Connell, Patrick F. // Commonweal;4/8/2005, Vol. 132 Issue 7, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about the efforts of the International Thomas Merton Society to reverse the decision of the U.S. bishops to remove Merton from the new catechism.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Gishpert, John; Meyer, Margret; Mendoza, Heather; Donovan, Lawrence L.; Krotoski, W. A. // Our Sunday Visitor;7/29/2012, Vol. 101 Issue 13, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "How Well Do You Know the Catechism?" in the July 8, 2012 issue, "Discerning God's Positive and Permissive Will" in the June 24, 2012, and "Ireland's Future" in the July 1, 2012 issue.
- Communications. D. G. H.; T. F. M. // America;9/9/1933, Vol. 49 Issue 23, p549
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues about Catholic education and the appointment of Archbishop Mooney as Bishop of Rochester, New York.
- Communications. KERRISH, WILLIAM E.; CHRISTITCH, A.; WATTS, HENRY // America;1/18/1936, Vol. 54 Issue 15, p360
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including John Lesko's letter on Father LaFarge's tribute to President Masaryk in the November 23, 1936 issue, the stricture upon the review of the "Columbia Encyclopedia," by Dennis Reardon in the December...
- CORRESPONDENCE. Conlon, James J.; Franzita, M.; Boneck, Norman D.; Lichten, Joseph L.; Foley, Donald J.; Hovanec, Method J.; Meehan, James T.; Fitzmyer, Joseph A. // America;8/8/1964, Vol. 111 Issue 6, p118
Several letters to the editor is presented in response to articles in previous issue including "Catechism Comes To Life," by Edward J. Menninger on September 11, 1964 issue, "Serious Charge, Lightly Tossed," by Robert Graham on June 27, 1964, and the comment of Sargent Shriver on the address to...