Letters to the Editor
- Nobody knows? Fund fully candid. // Pensions & Investments;9/20/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 19, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "San Diego CIO Off to a Rocky Start," in the September 6, 2010 issue.
- Biased Authors. Varriano, Patrick G. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Asset Allocation Debate: A Review and Reconciliation," from the October 2006 issue.
- Letter to the Editor. Hargrave, Stanley // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2012, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Rise of Tactical Asset Allocation," by Michael E. Kitces in the June 2012 issue.
- Voice. Panlan, Bob; Miccolis, Jeffry A. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2012, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Dynamic Asset Allocation: Using Momentum to Enhance Portfolio Risk Management," published in the February 2012 issue, along with a response to the letter.
- LETTERS. Rimmer, Alan; Passier, David; Dip, Danny Maher // Money Management;9/7/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Advice is more than a plan," in the August 17, 2006 issue, "Heavy reliance on insurance ratings an adviser trap," in the July 6, 2006 issue and the article regarding labeling of funds and asset...
- Communications. FITZGERALD, DANIEL A.; O'LOUGHLEN, J.; PUTNAM, FRANK; McDUFFIE, S. F.; LEBUFFE, F. P. // America;10/5/1935, Vol. 53 Issue 26, p620
Several letters to the editor are presented including a letter in response to an article in the September 7, 1935 issue by Marie Shields Halvey about wealth sharing, a letter about the influence of the Catholic Church and a letter about a campaign to amend the state constitution in Texas.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Merton, Robert C.; Jack, David T. // Pensions & Investments;3/5/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on pension asset allocation decisions in the December 11, 2006 issue, and another on a survey of defined benefit plans in the February 19, 2007 issue.
- Talkback. Markway, Randy // Multichannel News;4/5/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p26
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Top 10 MSOs Have Rolled Almost 20 Million CableCard Set-Tops: NCTA," in the April 2, 2010 and "Ciyburn: FCC Needs to Ensure Speed, Price Competition," in the March 25, 2010.
- Letters. Richard, Michael P.; Ferdig, Sue Harford; M. K.; Skora, Richard K. // On Wall Street;Sep2005, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p10
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "5 Questions," which dealt with Legg Mason financial advisers; "Outside the Wirehouse," which discussed the reasons of representatives for leaving wirehouses; "The EFT's Disadvantage," which focused on...