Rivers of Blood?
- Physician as Serial Killer. Taylor, George J. // New England Journal of Medicine;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 4, p430
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Physician as Serial Killer," by A. Esmail in the May 1, 2005 issue.
- Roar of the Crowd. Poland, Charles; Foster, Gloria S.; Utley, Robert M.; Gonzales, Sally; Livingston, Diane Decker; Klein, S. R.; Sharpe, Robert; Kirby, Gus; Moreno, Rebecca; Barreras, David; Paul, Robert // Texas Monthly;Jun2007, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p22
Several letters to the editor is presented in response to articles in pervious issues including "Law of the Land," by Pamela Colloff in the April 2007 issue, "The Gang's All Here," in the April 2007 issue and "The Damage Done," by William Martin in the April 2007 issue.
- Letters. Green, Paul F.; Jones, Christopher; Matthews, M. L.; Guilford, Kate; Hunter, Murray; Ashby, E.; O'Connell, Greg; Withy, M. Laurence; Langdon, Miles; Johnson, Doreen // North & South;Mar2009, Issue 276, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The Lundy Murders: What the Jury Didn't Hear," by Mark White in the February 2009 issue, "Politics," by Guyon Espiner in the February 2009 issue, and "A Tale of Two Boys," by Joanna Wane in the...
- Comments. // New York;6/13/2011, Vol. 44 Issue 20, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the June 6, 2011 issue including "A Serial Killer in Common," by Robert Kolker and "An Out-of-Tune Piano."
- Read More. Sitford, Mikaela // Serial Killer File: The Doctor of Death Investigation;2007, p32
The article presents a list of books on serial killing including "Crime & Detection," by Brian Lane and Laura Buller, "Fingerprints, Bite Marks, Ear Prints: Human Signposts," by Angela Libal and "Police Lab: How Forensic Science Tracks Down and Convicts Criminals," by David Owen.
- Letters. // Time;7/16/1979, Vol. 114 Issue 3, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one about Jimmy Carter and Leonid Brezhnev's big hand for SALT in the June 25, 1979 issue, one on the cold-blooded murder of a newsman in Nicaragua in the July 2, 1979 issue, and one on the Texas...
- Multiple murder. Gresswell, David M.; Hollin, Clive R. // British Journal of Criminology;Winter94, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p1
Studies the prevalence of multiple murder in England and Wales. Percentage of multiple murder cases; Difficulties in defining multiple murder and estimating its prevalence; Three major forms of multiple murder; Predisposing factors for multiple murder; Role of cognitive processes in the etiology...
- The 12th victim. // Advocate;09/03/96, Issue 715, p18
Reports that a serial killer who preys on gay men in Virginia may have claimed a 12th victim.
- Suburb on the edge. Kunii, Irene M. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);07/07/97, Issue 27, p33
Discusses the serial killing that has been haunting a Japanese community. Kobe in western Japan being the scene of the death of three school age children; The police that have been investigating; The checkpoints set up; Lack of evidence; Violence as on the rise in Japan with children as...