- Time to consider employment conditions for carers. Lewis, Cynthia M. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);4/23/2005, Vol. 330 Issue 7497, p965
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Government launches plan to overhaul social care services," by C. White, in the March 26, 2005 issue.
- The hospital nurse. Dewar, H. A. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Oct1978, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p781
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the issues on the function of the community health councils in the September 1978 issue.
- Mean-Spirited? Tyler, P. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jan1995, Issue 49, p2
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Toward a Disease-Free America," by Peter L. Berger, published in the October 1994 issue of the "First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life."
- Health care is paradox in India. John, Susheel Oommen // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);6/4/2005, Vol. 330 Issue 7503, p1330
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "India launches national rural health mission," by G. Mudur, in the April 23, 2005 issue.
- Political Competencies and Public Health Leadership. Freudenberg, Nicholas; Kotelchuck, David // American Journal of Public Health;Mar2001, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p468
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Competency development in public health leadership," by K. Wright and A. Merkle in the 2000 issue is presented.
- Let's defeat this dangerous proposal. Fishwick, Robert // New Hampshire Business Review;8/12/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p16
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the threats posed by the proposed amendment to the U.S. House Bill 446 to individuals who used the health care system in New Hampshire in 2011.
- FEDERAL TAX LAW ALLOWS ACADEMICS TO LOBBY. Gorovitz, Eric K.; Vernick, Jon S.; Longest Jr., Beaufort B.; Huber, George A. // American Journal of Public Health;Jul2010, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p1157
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article â€œSchools of Public Health and the Health of the Public: Enhancing the Capabilities of Faculty to be Influential in Policymaking,â€ by B.B. Longest and G.A. Huber in a 2010 issue. A response by the authors is included.
- EVIDENCE HIERARCHIES VERSUS SYNERGISTIC INTERVENTIONS. Green, Lawrence W.; Kreuter, Marshall W. // American Journal of Public Health;Oct2010, Vol. 100 Issue 10, p1824
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article â€œA Framework for Public Health Action,â€ by T.R. Frieden in a 2010 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. Cates Jr., Willard; Benson, Harriet; Gordon, Louis; Mitchell, Constance; Place, Virgil; Wallenstein, Sylvan; Bracken, Michael B.; Petitti, Diana B.; Crum, Gary; Hickey, John L. S.; Leavy, William F.; Miller, C. Arden; Redmond, Stephen; Davis, Donald R. // American Journal of Public Health;Mar1978, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p269
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "Patient Education and Intrauterine Contraception: A Study of Two Package Inserts," by Harriet Benson, "Restricting Medicaid funds for abortions: Projections of excess mortality for women of...