Title and Author
- Oops! Ortega, Ralph // Advocate;2/28/73, Issue 106, p30
Presents a letter to the editor about a misprint of the title of a book, as published in previous issue of the journal The Advocate.
- Letters to the Editor. Maguire, Gregory // Horn Book Magazine;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p372
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Cadenza," by Sarah Ellis, in the May/June 2006 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Evans, Harold; Hilty, Joan; Graber, David; Ferber, Susan // Atlantic;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 299 Issue 1, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "They Made America," in the December 2006 issue, "Take Two," in the November 2006 issue, and "The Path of Least Resistance," in the October 2006 issue.
- Forgive us, founding fathers. // ABA Journal;Sep98, Vol. 84 Issue 9, p18
Provides information on a number of books in which the words of the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, Gettysburg Address or the Pledge of Allegiance were used in the book titles or in some way to market the books. Listing of books including `All Consumer Are Not Created Equal,'...
- Where do they get those titles? Ott, Bill // Booklist;10/15/93, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p480
Presents a matching type game on books' titles and the sources from which the titles came from. Titles from other works of literature.
- How to place titles in special outlets. Freedman, Eric // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;01/01/98 Supplement, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p160
States that in order to profit from niche markets, publishers need to sell specialty retailers on the value of their magazine and its readers. Benefits of such an action; Statements made by Larry Johnson, president of Retail Visions.
- New books by black authors, Fall 1996. Nelson, Corinne O. // Black Collegian;Oct96, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p12
Presents titles of different books from black authors. Several books on Arts & Photography; On Biographies and Memories; On Business/Career; Civil Rights/History; General Fiction; More.
- Correction:. // Publishers Weekly;1/21/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 3, p167
A correction to the incorrect title of the Lea Jacobson's book in the December 10, 2007 issue is presented.
- Series Roundup. // Booklist;3/15/95, Vol. 91 Issue 14, p1337
Presents a list of books catalogued under different titles. American Events; American Family Albums; At Issue; Black Americans of Achievement; More.