The Real Story
- Southern Blood Speaks Heatedly. Ewing, Marshall // New Republic;3/4/16, Vol. 6 Issue 70, p131
Presents a letter to the editor referencing an article on race relations published on February 5, 1916.
- Letters. Greiner, Andrea // Newspaper Research Journal;Fall1990, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p122
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the article "Racial Diversity in the College Newsroom," published in the Summer 1990 issue of the "Newspaper Research Journal."
- Race Amity Overseas. Bynner, Witter // New Republic;2/11/46, Vol. 114 Issue 6, p190
Presents a letter to the editor regarding race relations in the Philippines, published in the January 7, 1946 edition of the journal.
- UNAFFIRMATIVE ANSWERS. Beer, William R. // New Republic;8/8/88-8/15/88, Vol. 199 Issue 6/7, p6
Presents a letter to the editor about the article titled "Ambush at Amherst," published in the June 27, 1988 issue.
- Communications. Saperstein, Marc // Middle East Journal;Spring2006, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p407
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the book review "Beyond Chuzpah: On the Misuse of AntiSemitism and the Abuse of History," by Marc Saperstein in the Winter 2006 issue.
- LETTERS. Gwyne, P.N. // National Review;7/17/1987, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to James MacGuire's article on the Catholic Relief Services, which appeared in the July 3, 1987 issue of the periodical "National Review".
- New York stories. Cleary, Richard L. // New Republic;7/30/90 - 8/6/90, Vol. 203 Issue 5/6, p6
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article, in the July 2 issue, on race relations between Italians and blacks.
- New York stories. Solomon, Martin M. // New Republic;7/30/90 - 8/6/90, Vol. 203 Issue 5/6, p6
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article, in the July 2 issue, on race relations between Italians and blacks in New York City.
- Hidden racism. Borgaard, J. Kent // Christian Century;11/17/2009, Vol. 126 Issue 23, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Race still matters" in the October 20, 2009 issue.