- Public-School 'Choice': More Perspectives. Franse, Stephen R.; Ost, David H. // Education Week;5/24/1989, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Perspectives on Public-School Choice," by Scott D. Thomson and Joe Nathan in the April 19, 1989 issue.
- A Second Voice for Greater School Choice Oversight. Dickman, Anneliese // Education Week;9/26/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p31
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Waiting for the Tipping Point," which appeared in the September 5, 2007 issue.
- A.S.C.D. Panel's Criticism Of `Choice' Is Questioned. Wood, Rosanne; Jennings, Wayne B. // Education Week;4/11/1990, Vol. 9 Issue 29, p27
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Choice Claims Over-stated, A.S.C.D. Panel Concludes," in the March 17, 1990 issue.
- A Tale of Two Mechanisms. Lopez, Manny // Education Week;2/28/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p34
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to the February 14, 2007 article "Experimenting With School Choice: A Tale of Two California Districts."
- Of One Accord. Weston, Phil; Cook, Jimmie E. // Teaching Pre K-8;Apr90, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p12
Presents letters to the editor of "Teaching K-8" about an article on school choice published in the January 1990 issue of the periodical.
- School Choice Distorted. Houchens, Gary // Educational Leadership;Mar2012, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p91
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Privatization: A Drain on Public Schools," by James Harvey in the December 2011/January 2012 issue, which discusses school choice in the U.S.
- School Choice, A Fix That Fails. Harvey, James // Educational Leadership;Mar2012, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p91
A response by James Harvey to a letter to the editor about his article "Privatization: A Drain on Public Schools," in the December 2011/January 2012 issue about school choice in the U.S., is presented.
- Excellent. Bonney, Louise // Phi Delta Kappan;Dec87, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p316
Presents a letter to the editor concerning school choice.
- Going to Florida. Carnahan, Ira // New Republic;12/20/93, Vol. 209 Issue 25, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Picky, Picky," by Michael Kinsley in the November 15, 1993 issue.
- Continued State Control, Not 'Real Choice,' Seen In Governors' Proposals. Blum, Virgil C. // Education Week;10/15/1986, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Governors Draft 5-Year Blueprint to Press Reforms," in the September 10, 1986 issue.