More Humility, Please
- How to Investigate Religious Experiences in Psychiatry. Hubbeling, Dieneke // Canadian Journal of Psychiatry;Dec2009, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p854
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the importance of research to determine the role of religion and spirituality in the November 2009 issue.
- RE: How to Investigate Religious Experiences in Psychiatry. Baetz, Marilyn // Canadian Journal of Psychiatry;Dec2009, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p854
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the development of research on religion and spirituality in the November 2009 issue.
- Letters and Responses. Beizen, Jacob A. // Journal of Religion & Health;Sep2005, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p353
Presents letter to the editor in response to the article "Spirituality and Culture, and Mental Health: Prospects and Risks for Contemporary Psychology of Religion," by Jacob A. Belzen.
- Letters To The Editor. Ludlow, Bob // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);6/1/2007, Issue 385, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on belief in medical miracles published in a previous issue.
- LETTERS. // National Catholic Reporter;11/28/2003, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p24
Presents several readers' views and counterviews on issues relevant to religion and spirituality published in the "National Catholic Reporter" newspaper in 2003.
- The Presbyterium. Coulter, Gary // Priest;Feb2009, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Priestly Spirituality," by Father George Gallaro in the December 2008 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. MCCANN, ALFRED WATTERSON // America;6/18/1910, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p270
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses whether George V of Great Britain misses connections with the psychological moment of his life.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. // America;9/3/1910, Vol. 3 Issue 21, p546
A letter to the editor about the experience of a French-working man on a retreat at Saint Die from his diary is presented.
- Dear Editor. Flaherty, Leon J. // Human Development;Winter2004, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p48
Presents a letter to the editor about the article "Spirituality of Living with Multiple Sclerosis," previously published in "Human Development."
- Letter to the Editor. Saffiotti, Luisa M. // Human Development;Fall2006, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p48
A response by Luisa M. Saffiotti to the letter to the editor about her article "Forming Ministers for the 21st Century" in the summer 2005 issue is presented.