A Jewish Theocracy?
- Lessons of District 4. Glazer, Nathan // New Republic;1/18/93, Vol. 208 Issue 3, p4
Presents a letter to the editor by Nathan Glazer, published in the December 7, 1992 issue, referencing article "Hyping District 4," by Billy Tashman.
- Untitled. Tashman, Billy // New Republic;1/18/93, Vol. 208 Issue 3, p5
Presents the author's response to a letter to the editor about his article "Hyping District 4," which appeared in the December 7, 1992 issue.
- Letter to the Editor. Lopez, Laura // Grand Saline Sun (TX);1/27/0011, Vol. 115 Issue 4, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response the article on the Grand Saline Independent School District (GSISD) in Texas in a previous issue is presented.
- Remote Control. Nassar, Charles A. // Teacher Magazine;Oct2004, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p8
Presents a letter to the editor about the fired teacher suing his formal school district.
- The Real Thing. Hughes, William H. // District Administration;May2007, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about school district administration, that was published in the March 2006 issue.
- Letter to the Editor. Aegerter, Doug; Artman, Rene; Fink, Charlotte; Miller, David; Tyrrell, Eileen; Tyrrell, Larry // West County Journal;4/18/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 16, pA7
A letter to the editor is presented from a reader discussing the defeat of Rockwood School District's Proposition R bond issue.
- District Consolidation. Giger, Jerry A. // School Administrator;Aug2010, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the consolidation of school districts that was published in the May 2010 issue.
- Your Voice ONLINE. // Wentzville Journal;6/15/2011, Vol. 49 Issue 48, pA11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by Brian Flinchpaugh about the Francis Howell School District.
- Boards Should Protect The Few From the 'Folks'. Kotler, Elliot // Education Week;3/24/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p39
Presents a letter to the editor regarding disputed issue in California's Elk Grove school district, published in the March 24, 2004 issue of the periodical "Education Week."
- Risks of Requinng Payment For. Extracurriculars Cited. Pouch, Rudy // Education Week;1/11/1989, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p32
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Districts Resorting to 'Pay-to-Pay' Option," in the December 7, 1988 issue.