- Article's Accuracy, Insights Show The Value of Subscription To CU Journal. Reh, Robert G. // Credit Union Journal;3/9/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "What Does 2009 Hold For IT: A Look At One Group's Forecast" in the January 19, 2009.
- Letters to the Editor. Hoag, Connie // Delta Kappa Gamma Bulletin;Spring2007, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p47
A letter to the editor is presented commending the online version of "The Delta Kappa Gamma Bulletin."
- Letters to the Editor. Warfield, Jewel // Delta Kappa Gamma Bulletin;Spring2007, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p47
A letter to the editor is presented expressing the reader's opinion on the disadvantage of the online version of "The Delta Kappa Gamma Bulletin."
- Idiot-savants. Hart, Elizabeth // New Republic;7/6/92, Vol. 207 Issue 2, p4
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the article "The Idiot Culture," by Carl Bernstein, published in the June 8 issue.
- Praise for Journal's Timeliness & Relevance. del Bueno, Dorothy J. // Nursing Economic$;Jan/Feb88, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p47
Presents a letter to the editor about those articles which are informative and extremely relevant to the present health-care situation in the U.S., published in the January 1988-February 1988 issue of the journal "Nursing Economic$."
- Acknowledging source material is crucial for viewers, readers. Church, Bill // Public Relations Tactics;Sep2006, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "No harm, No Foul: Survey Conclusions Overlook TV Media Reality," in the June 2006 issue.
- Opposition to options. Santori, Jim // Quill;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "News Hole," by Daniel Axelrod in the November/December 2009 issue.
- LETTERS. Leach, Andy // National Review;10/28/1988, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p4
Presents a reader's reactions to an article on the "L.A. Times" newspaper and journalism published in the October 14, 1988, issue of the "National Review" periodical.
- Responsible reporting. Tang, Paul // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Feb2006, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p8
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "We Can't Report What Isn't There," by Alden Solovy in the Summer 2005 issue.
- Laws Limiting Censorship In Schools Are 'Forgotten.' . Gallagher, William J. // Education Week;3/16/1988, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "'Ripple Effect' of High Court's Press Ruling Seen As Test of Schools' Journalism Policies," in the February 10, 1988 issue.