The Good Life?
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders and Their Persisting Sequelae in Adult Life: Monocausal Discussion. Straβburg, Hans Christian // Deutsches Aerzteblatt International;1/5/2009, Vol. 106 Issue 1/2, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on fetal alcohol spectrum disorders and their persisting sequelae in adult life that was published in one of the previous issues.
- Governments Do Not Grant Us "Rights". Stella, Frank J. // Humanist;Sep/Oct91, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p49
Presents a letter to the editor on natural rights, in regards to the article "Humanism and the Bill of Rights: A Call to Activism," by Barbara Dority in the March/April 1991 issue of "The Humanist".
- Manifesto III a Triumph of Consensus. Roscoe, Norm // Humanist;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p2
Presents a letter to editor about the document "Humanist Manifesto III."
- Transhumanism and the Future. Giancola, Michael L. // Humanist;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p2
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article about transhumanism in the November 2004 issue.
- A Chap Named Huxley. Luten, Daniel B. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Sep1973, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p55
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Xeroxing Human Beings," by Paul Freund that appeared in the December 1972 issue of Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists.
- A "Free" Slave. Janouch, F. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Sep1973, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p55
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Slaves of the 20th Century," by Yaron Ezrahi that appeared in the December 1972 issue of Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists.
- MAiL. Tobakos, John; Pennington, Darren; Dehn, George; McAmis, Joe; Lynn, Joe; Faulkner, Zana; Weeks, Brian; Davis, Steve; Chilvers, Derek; Backal, Bill; Warner, Alan M.; Fisher, Bob; Muehlberger, Ellen; Hubbell, Paul; Hughes, Frank; Monteiro, Charlie; Monteiro, Peggy; Monteiro, Malachi; Dillon, Jim; Everett, George // Bicycling;Apr2005, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p20
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues, such as the January/February sex issue.
- A QUANDARY BEQUEATHED. Neier, Aryeh // Foreign Affairs;Jan1993, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p211
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Human Rights Quandary," by Robert Cullen in the Winter 1992 issue.
- A New Value System? Heath, G. Louis // Educational Leadership;Apr1972, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p639
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Is a New Value System Emerging?" by Morris Gelfman in December 1971 issue.
- Just Another Forum? Martin, Joseph Paul // Harvard International Review;Spring2008, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Reforming Human Rights," in the Winter 2008 issue.