- THE REALITY OF RACIAL/ETHNIC BIAS IN HEALTH CARE. Gwanfogbe, Philomina N. // American Journal of Public Health;Dec2003, Vol. 93 Issue 12, p1984
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Investigating the Role of Racial/Ethnic Bias in Health Outcomes," by V.S. Cain and R.S. Kington, published in a 2003 issue of the "American Journal of Public Health."
- Confronting prejudice. Alexander, G. Rumay // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Mar2004, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p14
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "A Prejudiced Patient," in the December 2003 issue of "Hospitals & Health Networks."
- Missing links? // Columbia Journalism Review;Mar/Apr1982, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p66
Presents a response to a letter to the editor about an article on prejudice against the Guatemalan government.
- Furrowed brows. Ho, Mun S. // New Republic;3/30/92, Vol. 206 Issue 13, p4
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the article "The Case for Middlebrow," published in the March 2 issue.
- Re: The treatment of acute infectious conjunctivitis with fusidic acid. Rietveld, Remco P. // British Journal of General Practice;Mar2006, Vol. 56 Issue 524, p222
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about selection bias.
- Vacation at Club Dead. Hayes, Roberta // Progressive;Aug87, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p6
Presents a letter to the editor of the August 1987 issue of the 'Progressive' journal, noting that people tend to take along their prejudices and preconceptions when they travel and bring them back intact, as illustrated by the reader's trip to Central America.
- Missing link. Rasmusen, Ben // New Republic;12/10/90, Vol. 203 Issue 24, p4
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the pervasive pro-Israeli prejudice of the periodical.
- DEFINING PREJUDICE. Maguire, Connell J. // Commonweal;10/21/2005, Vol. 132 Issue 18, p42
Presents a letter to the editor about moral law and prejudice.
- Christianity 101â€¦. Bowman, Howard // Christian Century;9/23/2008, Vol. 125 Issue 19, p53
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Failing Christianity" by Barbara Brown Taylor in the June 17, 2008 issue.
- Misreading prejudice. Jackson, Tim // New Scientist;3/31/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 2597, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article in the March 17, 2007 issue by Mark Buchanan about three-year-old children and their recognition of race.