Cult or Religion?
- Cult or Religion? Neufeld, K. Gordon // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;May1995, Issue 53, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article about the Unification Church.
- LETTERS. Nicolosi, Gary G.; McHugh, Doris; Moroney, E. C. // America;5/28/1977, Vol. 136 Issue 21, p473
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Moonies, Religious Converts or Psychic Victims," by Richard Walsh in the May 14, 1977, "Is State Aid the Saving Grace of Catholic Education?" by Mary Sherry in the April 9, 1977 issue and "Married...
- Not So Left. Ward, Thomas J. // National Review;5/13/1991, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Moon over Moscow," by Sol Sanders in the April 15, 1991 issue.
- Not So Left. Sanders, Sol W. // National Review;5/13/1991, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p6
Offers a reply from Sol Sanders to a letter to the editor about his article "Moon Over Moscow," that appeared in the April 15, 1991 issue.
- Unification Church expanding in Latin America. // Church & State;Nov96, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p21
Reports that the Sun Myung Moon's Unification Church is growing in Latin America and may even be trying to consolidate total control over one country. Purchase of a dock in Uruguay; Alleged bribery attempt in Mexico; Transfer of Moon's residence.
- Alabama police investigate `gift babies.' // Christianity Today;3/17/89, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p43
Reports on the Alabama investigation of 5 non-US couples who have attempted to give their babies to Alabama couples. Possible ties to Sun Myung Moon's Unification Church (Moonies).
- New Yorker hotel being renovated. // Hotel & Motel Management;10/3/94, Vol. 209 Issue 17, p42
Reports on the renovation by the Rev. Sun Myun Moon's Unification Church of its headquarters in the New Yorker Hotel. Expected reopening of the headquarters.
- Rev. Moon's rising political influence. Judis, J.B. // U.S. News & World Report;3/27/89, Vol. 106 Issue 12, p27
Report on South Korean Reverend Sun Myung Moon's efforts to expand the Unification Church's political influence in the US. Recruiting; Goals; Background on Reverend Moon and church; Political activity. INSET: Making the theocracy (Moon's message); Moon's US empire.;The....
- Evangelicals and Moon join in common cause. // Christian Century;9/11/96, Vol. 113 Issue 26, p844
Reports on highlights of the Family Federation for World Peace conference in Washington, which was sponsored by Korean-born religious figure Sun Myung Moon and his Unification Church. Sessions held on marriage and the family; Unification Church's fame for its mass weddings; Evangelical speakers;...