Cult or Religion?
- Glurry be to God. Anderson, James K. // New Republic;6/8/92, Vol. 206 Issue 23, p4
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the article "Hangin' With the Romeboys," published in the May 11, 1992 issue.
- Catholic Logic. J.M.M. // New Republic;10/21/16, Vol. 8 Issue 103, p299
Presents a letter to the editor referencing an article titled "Why Catholicism Opposes the World."
- Ex Cathedra. Risus // New Republic;10/21/16, Vol. 8 Issue 103, p300
Presents a letter to the editor referencing an article about the authority of the Catholic Church in the U.S.
- CORRESPONDENCE. McCaffrey Jr., C. T.; Garesche, Lavering; Leo, I.; Jancauskis, R.; Crisano, Louis A.; O'Hara, James W. // America;3/4/1944, Vol. 70 Issue 22, p614
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles related to Catholicism including "Soldiers and Dogma", the anti-religious teaching in some courses of the Navy's college program and "The Lessons for Peace in a Wartime Economy," by Richard Mulcahy.
- The "Outlook" and the Vatican. // America;12/17/1910, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p230
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Vatican and the Roman Catholic Church" in the November 26, 1910 issue of "Outlook."
- Anti-anti-Catholic. Edwards, Frank C. // New Republic;8/31/92, Vol. 207 Issue 10, p7
Presents a letter to the editor discussing articles in the previous issue, criticizing the Catholic church.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Berardinelli, Joan Huber; O'Keeffe, John; Wissler, Thomas J.; Doering, Mary M.; Garrison, Anne K. // Our Sunday Visitor;11/29/2009, Vol. 98 Issue 31, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Torn Asunder" in the September 20, 2009 issue, "Our Common Cents" in the November 22, 2009 issue and "Tech-Savvy Priests" in the November 1, 2009 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Younger, Patricia; Barry, D. John; Trageser, G. G.; MacPherson, Scott; Kurt, James // Our Sunday Visitor;10/11/2009, Vol. 96 Issue 24, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Lessons Learned at Countless Deathbeds," in the September 13, 2009 issue, "Reflecting on the Man Who Might Have Been," also in the September 13, 2009 issue, and a suggestion to honor distinctions...
- Rome is not naive. // Commonweal;9/12/2003, Vol. 130 Issue 15, p44
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the editorial "Orders from Rome" about the document from the Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith of the Catholic Church, in the August 15, 2003 issue of "Commonweal" magazine.
- The next scandal? Super, Rob // Commonweal;3/12/2004, Vol. 131 Issue 5, p2
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Bottom Line," by David Gibson in the February 2004 issue, which deals with a financial scandal involving the Catholic Church.