The Making of a President?
- The Russia grouse. Sheehy, Gail // New Republic;7/29/91, Vol. 205 Issue 5, p2
Presents a letter to the editor referencing the article "President Potemkin," by Tatyana Tolstaya, published in the May 27, 1991 issue.
- Zbig deal. Chapman, Mike // New Republic;7/29/91, Vol. 205 Issue 5, p2
Presents a letter to the editor referencing the article "Trial and Error," by Laurie Mylroie, published in the June 3, 1991 issue, regarding measures to eliminate Iraqi President Saddam Hussein.
- MR. LIBERAL. King, John D. // American Conservative;1/29/2007, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Review of a Glorious Disaster: Barry Goldwater's Presidential Campaign and the Origins of the Conservative Movement," by Gregory Schneider in the December 4, 2006 issue.
- Correspondence. Farrell, James T. // New Republic;10/8/56, Vol. 135 Issue 15, p3
Presents a letter to the editor on the partisanship in the current presidential campaigns in the United States.
- President Wilson and Article X. Rublee, George // New Republic;9/17/19, Vol. 20 Issue 254, p206
Presents a letter to the editor commenting about the condemnation of U.S. President Woodrow Wilson's interpretation of Article X of the Covenant.
- LETTERS to the editor. Johnson, Gloria; Campbell, David Harrington // Gay & Lesbian Times;2/7/2008, Issue 1050, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on Senator Hillary Clinton being not the first woman to run for president of the U.S., another on the support for Senator Barack Obama and divided opinions of GLBT's voters towards the...
- He's W., Not Webster. Margolis, Jonathan J. // American Prospect;Feb2004, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The President's New Crusade," by Paul Starr in the December 2003 issue.
- DEMOCRATS IN THE GOP? Hessley, Rita // Commonweal;1/14/2005, Vol. 132 Issue 1, p29
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Correspondence," by John Baca-Saavedra in the November 19, 2004 issue.
- Inaugurations and Initiations. // FRONT of HOUSE;Mar2010, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p36
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Delivering a President's Message to the World" in the previous issue.
- Who Liked Ike? Kasper, Sydney H. // American Heritage;Jun/Jul86, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p8
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Why We Were Right To Like Ike," in the December 1985 issue.