- Re: Pioneer Tower vs. State Farm Earth Movement Exclusion Case. Trupin, Jerry // Insurance Advocate;7/13/2009, Vol. 120 Issue 13, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding Pioneer Tower versus State Farm Earth movement case by Peter Molinaro in the June 1, 2009 issue.
- Insult to Expert Seen in Report on Spec. Ed. Case. Collinsgru, Maura A. // Education Week;2/8/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p33
A letter to the editor is presented related to the article "Court to Weigh Expert Fees in IDEA Cases," in the January 18, 2006 issue.
- Why focus on Segwayl? Lake, Kathryn // New Hampshire Business Review;8/1/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Suing Segway," by Bob Sanders in the July 18-31, 2008 issue.
- Not Hopeful About the Profession's Future. Bencivenga, Joseph V. // CPA Journal;Jul2006, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p14
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Litigation Risk Management: Has the CPA Become the CYA?," by Mary-Jo Kranacher in the May 2006 issue is presented.
- One item or less. Fisher, Louis // New Republic;1/18/93, Vol. 208 Issue 3, p5
Presents a letter to the editor referencing article "Bills Blue Pencil," on the case INS vs. Chadha, published in the December 14, 1992 issue.
- Character studies. Roy, Avik S. // New Republic;9/7/92 - 9/14/92, Vol. 207 Issue 11/12, p4
Presents a letter to the editor referencing the article "The Softness of Reason," published in the July 13, 1992 issue of the periodical.
- RE: Producer Compensation - Disclosure. Greenfield, Jeffrey H. // Insurance Advocate;4/19/2010, Vol. 121 Issue 8, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a letter published in the journal concerning Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of New York (IIABNY) Inc. suing the State Insurance Department to prevent implementation of the producer compensation disclosure regulation.
- Who's responsible? Voigt, Jeff // Tire Business;7/16/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p8
A letter to the editor in response to an article on the decision of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. not to appeal a $4 million judgment in a tire-related lawsuit published in May 21, 2007 issue is presented.
- A Ten, No a Thirteen Step Trial Crisis Plan. Kok, Paul // Applied Clinical Trials;Aug2009, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article, "A Ten Step Trial Crisis Plan," by John F. Kouten in the July 2009 issue.
- PROFESSOR IRWIN AND THE DEEKS AFFAIR. R. D. M. // Science Fiction Studies;Mar78, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p90
A letter to the editor is presented regarding a legal dispute between authors Florence Deeks and H.G. Wells.