- Skirmish of Epithets. R. H // New Republic;4/6/32, Vol. 70 Issue 905, p211
Presents a letter to the editor about Christian ethics.
- Letters to the Editor. Humble, April // Malakoff News (TX);10/20/2006, Vol. 97 Issue 42, p4A
A letter to the editor is presented about lack of Christian ethics which was published in the previous issue.
- OTHER EVILS. Shannon, Thomas A. // Commonweal;8/15/2008, Vol. 135 Issue 14, p30
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Yes You Can," by Gerald J. Beyer in the June 20, 2008 issue.
- LETTERS. THOMPSON, MARK J.; LEEKY, J. R.; LYNCH, CHRISTOPHER D.; HAMILTON, DANIEL S.; MALLOY, WALTER F.; HIGGINS, THOMAS J.; DAVIS, JAMES J.; HAUGHEY, JOHN C.; MEANY, JOHN O. // America;5/1/1971, Vol. 124 Issue 17, p441
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Why I Am Staying in the Church," by Hans KÃ¼ng in the March 20, 1971 issue, "The NFPC's Celibacy Stand," by John C. Haughey in the April 3, 1971 and "Moral Theology: Hope for Revival," by Francis...
- CORRESPONDENCE. WELS, JOSEPH H.; KINGSLEY, E. // America;10/11/1941, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p27
Several letters to the editors are presented in response to the articles published within the issue including an article about the meeting of the British Prime Minister and the U.S. President in the North Atlantic which was published in the September 21, 1941 issue, W. H. Dodd's letter in the...
- Correspondence. Neugent, Mary Catherine; Horrigan, B. B.; Craven, B. K.; Smith, William J. // America;6/14/1947, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p308
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to article in previous issues including argumentation on Miss Scanlan's pessimistic evalution of the Catholic institutions of higher learning in the May 17, 1947 issue, the agreement of Miss Scanlan's observation on the little...
- Letters. Allsopp, Michael E.; Freiling, Edward C.; Scannell, Raymond M.; Hay Jr., Gerald C. // America;9/17/1983, Vol. 149 Issue 7, p140
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Saving Defective Infants: Options for Life or Death" in the April 23, 1983 issue, "Ten Commandments for Homilists" in the August 30, 1983 issue, and "The Sacrament of Penance: A Report From the...
- COMMUNICATIONS. H. W.; Delaney, Richard E.; B. M. D.; Conlon, Dominic; D. J. R. // America;8/16/1919, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p473
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues on votaries of change, an insult to Catholics, and "Waldensian and Protestant Episcopal entente," by Francis Beattie in the June 21, 1919 issue.
- Letters. Henry, Bernard H.; Norris, David; Adam, Richard E.; Roche, Robert; Weidner, Halbert // America;10/22/1983, Vol. 149 Issue 12, p240
Several letters to the editor is presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The Litton Campaign: Unions United," by Monsignor George C. Higgins in the August 27, 1983 issue, "Fewer Priests for Better or Worse," by Thomas J. Reese in the September 24, 1983 issue and "Ten...