Reasons for Decline
- Pagan Props. Andrews, Jean // Archaeology;May/Jun2005, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p9
Presents a letter to the editor of "Archaeology" regarding the worship of ancient Greek gods. Response to the article "The Gods Return to Olympus," found in the January/February 2005 issue.
- A HIGHER CALLING. Crudup, Barry // American Demographics;Apr2004, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Whose Side Is God On?," about the characteristics of God, published in the February 2004 issue of the periodical "American Demographics."
- Chuckling. Marlowe, Shaughn // Humanist;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Don't Make God Mad" by Pete Jones published in the January-February 2009 issue of the journal.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Eder, Asher // Jewish Bible Quarterly;Jul-Sep2005, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p202
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on Aron Pinker's claim that God did some work on the Seventh Day.
- NO ATHEIST PURGE. Franklin, Darrell // American Conservative;9/11/2006, Vol. 5 Issue 17, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to the understanding of faith, prayer and God by Heather Mac Donald in the August 28, 2006 issue.
- God at rest? Brueggemann, Walter // Christian Century;6/29/2010, Vol. 127 Issue 13, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to Rodney Clapp's "American Soundings" column, from the May 4, 2010 issue, discussing its allusions to the nature of God.
- PERISHABLE GOODS. OAKES, EDWARD T. // Commonweal;7/15/2011, Vol. 138 Issue 13, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Suffering of God" in the June 3, 2011 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Cullinan, Tom; Marson, Ralph A.; Byrne, Shirley; Hagen, Earl; Stein, Dorothy // Our Sunday Visitor;11/21/2010, Vol. 99 Issue 30, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Pope charms, challenges secular Great Britain," in the October 3, 2010 issue, "Is the tea party at odds with Catholic teaching," in the October 17, 2010 issue and "The abuse crisis attracting God's...
- Paul Davies & Critics: An Exchange. Chambers Jr., John W. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Dec1995, Issue 58, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to Paul Davies' Templeton Prize Address about his concept of God.