Ungracious and Mean-Spirited
- Letters. Nixon, Norma L.; Morgan, Arthur J. // Marketing News;1/31/1975, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p3
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Blend Quality Product, International Integrity, and Multinational Marketing Methods to Sell 60 Million Canadian Olympic Coins."
- Letters to Editor. Brydle, Jesse; Robson, Gareth; Cornell, James // Asian Pacific Post;5/7/2009, p17
Several letters to the editor are presented about the bias attitude of Canadians against minority religions.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Trowell, Ian // Contemporary Review;Feb89, Vol. 254 Issue 1477, p104
Presents a letter to the editor about blandness of Canadians.
- Write-in. // Books in Canada;Jan/Feb73, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p15
Responds to comments made by readers of the periodical 'Books in Canada,' on various issues pertaining to Canadian literature. Periodical's policy of using reviewers who know the author personally; Reaction of a reader to a review of the book 'The Great Canadian Novel.'
- Letters to the Editor. // Books in Canada;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p39
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to W. J. Keith's review of Nick Mount's, When Canadian Literature Moved to New York, in the October 2005 issue of Books in Canada.
- Letters to the Editor. // Books in Canada;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p40
The article presents a letter to the editor which commends the selected poem of the late Canadian poet Diana Brebner.
- Turn right for wealth. Schwenk, Herman // Canadian Geographic;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 125 Issue 2, p20
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Imagine One Big Province," by Aritha van Herk in the January/February 2005 issue of "Canadian Geographic" magazine.
- Empire Loyalists. Cowley, A. W. // History Today;Nov2005, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p67
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the review of the book "Rough Crossings," by Simon Schama.
- What is Canadian? Cutler, Marty // Quill & Quire;Oct2007, Vol. 73 Issue 8, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on Canadian publishers and authors in the September 2007 issue of the journal.