Charles Colson replies
- Hate crime: an issue for all of us. Sayer, Su // Learning Disability Today;Jan2010, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a commentary on hate crime in the wake of the death of Fiona Pilkington and her daughter Francecca in November 2009 issue.
- Sex Traffic blast from the past. Marshall, Jim // Televisual;Nov2004, p23
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article on sex traffic published in the September issue of "Televisual."
- Close nexus. Eisenberg, Meyer // New Republic;8/9/93, Vol. 209 Issue 6, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Bad Thoughts," published in the July 5, 1993 issue.
- Dear Luna. // New Moon;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p4
No abstract available.
- Offenders Must Take Responsibility for Their Actions and Rehabilitation. Morgan Jr., William J. // American Jails;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p86
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Offenders Must Take Responsibility for Their Actions and Rehabilitation," in the previous issue.
- CONGRATULATIONS. Shah, Manoj // Strategic Finance;Aug2002, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p23
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Enron: An Affront to Financial Managers," by Alfred King.
- False Sense of Insecurity. Gordon, Randolf // National Review;6/24/1988, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p6
Presents a letter to the editor about crime in New York City.
- We need humans not more cameras. Brown, Alan // Engineer (00137758);5/16/2005, Vol. 293 Issue 7675, p24
Presents a letter to the editor published in the May 2005 issue of the periodical "The Engineer" commenting on a previous article "Crime watch" about cameras which have the ability will detect the occurrence of crimes and alert the police.
- Sexual abuse in therapy. Devereux, Dawn // CPJ: Counselling & Psychotherapy Journal;Jul2005, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p24
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Forbidden Truth," previously published in the May 2005 issue of the "Counselling and Psychotherapy Journal," on sexual abuse in therapy.
- Lecture on Suicide Can Be Dangerous, Association Agrees. Perlman, Julie // Education Week;9/11/1985, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Is School Speaker's Talk Dangerous?," published in the June 12, 1985 issue of the "Education Week."