- Letters to the Editor. Wolf, Patricia A.; Carlyle, Barbara Blu; Brody, Fred; Wilson, Marilyn // American Artist;Nov1977, Vol. 41 Issue 424, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues, including "Eugene Dobos: Satirist," by Mary Carroll Nelson in the January 1977 issue, "Martha Alf Explores Simple Forms," in the December 1976 issue, and an article on Rogers Tory Peterson in the...
- JOHNSON'S LONDON: AN UNRECORDED CRITICISM BY MRS. POZZI. Nath, Prem // American Notes & Queries;Oct80, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p20
Reports that the attitude of satirist Doctor Johnson towards the French reflected on his work 'London' was criticized by Mrs. Piozzi in her French Journal of 1784. Criticisms by Mrs. Piozzi against Johnson.
- WHAT'S WRONG WITH SATIRE! PHELAN, PAUL J. // America;5/11/1940, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p131
The article presents the author's comments on satire and its usage by satirists.
- Untitled. Coward, Mat // New Statesman & Society;11/12/93, Vol. 6 Issue 278, p47
Opinion. Comments on Great Britain's satirists. Demands of satire; Problem in creating satire; Members of M15's O Directorate; Absence of satirist; Purpose of satire.
- Erratum. // Comedy Studies;2015, Vol. 6 Issue 1, following p1
A correction to the article "Playful Politicians and Serious Satirists: Comedic and Earnest Interplay in Australian Political Discourse" that was published in a 2015 issue is presented.
- Satire and a surreal stat. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Oct2015, p58
The article offers the insights on the launch of the periodical "Havas Gazatte," a satirical newspaper considered to be the equivalent of "The Onion."
- Byron the Satirist (Book Review). Goode, Clement T. // English Language Notes;Dec86, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p71
Reviews the book 'Byron the Satarist,' by Frederick L. Beaty.
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.