- Letters. Clements, Lem; Bouic, Kaj; Oryema, Opiyo; wa Mbinda, Kikuvi; Ihediwa, Okechukwu M.; Kamara, Johnny // New African;Jul2005, Issue 442, p4
Presents letters to the editor referencing issues about Africa.
- Letters to the Editor. // Perspectives;Sep2004, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p36
Presents letters to the editor related to history.
- Ask Pooh. // Natural History;Nov2003, Vol. 112 Issue 9, p13
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Pleasure (and Pain) of 'Maybe'," by Robert M. Sapolsky in the September 2003 issue of "Natural History."
- Western expansion. Ellis, Clyde // New Republic;11/19/90, Vol. 203 Issue 21, p2
Presents a letter to the editor on the article "How the West Was Won or Lost," published in the October 22 issue.
- LETTERS. // Saturday Evening Post;5/11/1963, Vol. 236 Issue 18, p4
Presents letters to the editor on topics related to social and political problems. "World Revivalist," which explores on the solution of evangelist Billy Graham on world problems; "Burial by Bomb," which explores on Russian-Chinese struggle; "Go South, G.O.P." which explores on the political...
- NATURAL HISTORY AND DEDUCTIVE LOGIC. Murray Jr., Bertram G. // BioScience;Sep86, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p513
Presents a letter to the editor about the value of natural history for biology, in relation to Bartholomew's article in pages 324-329 of BioScience.
- We're fighting for our economic lives. Chariton, S. // Engineer (00137758);5/30/2005, Vol. 293 Issue 7676, p20
Presents a letter to the editor on economic history.
- Women's history. Thomas, Philip R. // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Autumn73, Issue 27, p35
Presents a letter to the editor on women's history.
- Set Up by a Snob. Tannenbaum, Margaret D. // Phi Delta Kappan;Apr88, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p622
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'We Hold These Truths,' by Mortimer Adler in the December 1988 issue depicting the history of American education.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITORS. // History Today;Jul78, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p485
Presents several letters to the editor on history.