- What We'll Lose. NUNAG, NORMA // America;2/21/2011, Vol. 204 Issue 5, p29
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Value of Nonprofits," by John J. DiIulio Jr. in the February 7, 2011 issue.
- God & Man at College. Varacalli, Joseph A. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Apr1991, Issue 12, p3
Presents a response to a letter to the editor regarding the Catholic institutions of higher education in the U.S.
- Dignitas Darwinae. Farey, Hugh // New Scientist;3/7/2009, Vol. 201 Issue 2698, p25
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article on the Catholic Church's view on bioethics.
- STATE OF THE QUESTION. HITCHCOCK, JAMES; ZAGER, JOHN; PREDOVICH, NICHOLAS A.; DALY, JAMES J.; FERNANDEZ, MARCELLUS; SEED, PATRICIA; WARD, LEO R. // America;10/17/1970, Vol. 123 Issue 11, p287
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Here Lies Community: Deo Gratias!," by Fr. Eugene C. Kennedy in the August 22, 1970 issue and "Here Lies Community: R. I. P.," by James Hitchcock in the May 30, 1970 issue.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Ricola, R. U.; Lamb, J. F.; Ausman, A. J.; Higgins, George G. // America;1/22/1944, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p446
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including an article on sports in Catholic institutions, "Betty (Too Two) Stays at Home," by Katherine Terry Dooley, and "State Labor Legislation and Proposed Federal Aid," by Godfrey Schmidt, in the January...
- CORRESPONDENCE. Fitzsimons, Frank P.; King, Ethel; Giordano, Mary Shea; Ayd, Joseph J.; Graham, Whidden // America;12/18/1943, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p307
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles regarding Catholic education, mass cruets, and subsidies published in the previous issues of the periodical.
- COMMUNICATIONS. SHIEL, ROSALIND X.; RUSSELL, JAMES D.; FOX, W. F.; JEROME, LUCIEN J.; WETMORE, LOUIS H.; HARTLEY, GEORGE; PAYNE, RAYMOND; DURWARD, J. T. // America;7/1/1916, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p280
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the "Catholic Landmarks in Cincinnati" in the June 10, 1916 issue, an account of the Franciscan pilgrimage in California in the October 2, 1915 issue, and a biography of Monsignor Robert Hugh Benson.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Carey, John; P. F.; Quinn, Clement P.; F. A.; H. W.; Pape, Thomas; Stier, Adelyn W.; Foehrenbach, Arthur J. // America;9/1/1951, Vol. 85 Issue 22, p527
Several letters to the editor are presented concerning various issues, including parish organizations, life of Catholic school graduates and one on response to the article "Feature "X"," about Catholic college graduates in the previous issue.
- COMMUNICATIONS. COLBY, ELBRIDGE; VERNON, GRENVILLE; J. W.; T. P. H.; TSU, FRANCIS X.; O'CONNOR, P. // America;10/20/1923, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Bible-Reading in the Public Schools," in the September 22, 1923 issue, "Advance in Medical Missions," in the September 29, 1923 issue and "Voice of Ireland," in the September 22, 1923 issue.