Why Christian Mission?
- Risky missionâ€¦. Daughenbaugh, Howard L. // Christian Century;2/12/2008, Vol. 125 Issue 3, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to L. Gregory Jones' article "Bold initiative," from the November 27, 2007 issue.
- COMMUNICATIONS. FLAGG, PALUEL J.; E. C.; TIERNEY, H. B.; LEE, JAS. MELVIN // America;5/2/1914, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p60
Several letters to the editor are presented about the Catholic mission work in the Far East, the Servian troops in Albania and the unsociability of Catholics.
- Letters. Zawadzki, Gerard; Cleaver, P.D.; Steinberg, Donald K.; Newsom, Eric D.; Gassler, Holger; Prundaru, Ioana; Eigentler, Günther; Nordaas, Arnold; Atasi, U. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);04/05/99 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 133 Issue 14, p10
Presents readers' letters in response to articles in the February 15 and March 8, 1999 issues of `Newsweek.' Comments on the follow-up of the Ottawa Convention mine-ban treaty; The avalanches in Austria; Christian missionaries in India.
- Communications. GAMET, K. L.; PATTERSON, LAURENCE K.; M. R. M.; FLYNN, WILLIAM J. // America;5/27/1933, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p188
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Congress and Labor," by the editor of America in the April 29, 1933 issue, a letter from Rebecca Hoar in the May 13, 1933 issue, and an appeal for assistance by the Marquette League for Catholic...
- Communications. HAUBER, LOUIS; STEWART, ALEXANDER M. // America;7/1/1933, Vol. 49 Issue 13, p309
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The "Times" and the Jews," and "Mass Responses in Mohawk Tongue."
- Communications. MARTINDALE, C. C.; WILLMAN, R.; RICHEY, J. A. M.; McANDREW, P. A.; H. F. A. // America;6/12/1926, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p215
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including an article on Saint Genesius by Barton in the May 8, 1926 issue, "Our Catholic Mission and Catholic Dailies" in the May 8, 1926 issue and "N.C.W.C. Bishops Protest Mexican Injustice to Church" in the...
- Communications. KEARNS, J. J.; O'DWYER, G. F.; T. S. C.; FLYNN, WILLIAM; WALTER ATLEE // America;12/17/1927, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p247
Several letters to the editor are presented including one on federalizing the U.S. schools in 1877, another on Alaska's appeal for the Indian and Eskimo missions during the Christmas season, and the other in response to "Growing Interest in the Liturgy" in previous issues.
- YOUR SAY. Potter, J.; Trau, K.; Collins, L.; Amat, R.; Boulding, S. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);7/14/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 28, p91
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the June 30, 2008 issue including the birthday special for kids, the inspiring story on Mission Australia and the Good Health special on helping to "flu-proof" children.
- Untitled. // Presbyterians Today;2009, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p41
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the previous issues including the Q&A column which did not mention Peter Marshall in the September 2009 issue, "Name Calling," by Vernon Broyles in the June 2009 issue, and the minute for mission to bring people back to the...
- Communications. WILTBYE, JOHN; FLYNN, WILLIAM; KENNEDY, MARY H.; J. B.; MALLMANN, PAUL J.; G. R. S. // America;12/28/1929, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p291
Several letters to the editor are presented including an appeal for aid for the Mission of Holy Family in Montana, a reply to the letter of Vincent de Paul Fitzpatrick on an article in the October 19, 1929 issue, and a response to the communication of Harry A. McPolin in the November 30 1929 issue.