- Letter to the Editor. // Canadian Music Educator / Musicien Educateur au Canada;Spring2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Eurocentricity" by Matthew Tran-Adams in the Vol. 47, No. 2 issue.
- DEVASTATED PEOPLES. Forrester, Gary // New Republic;2/13/84, Vol. 190 Issue 6, p2
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Anguish of Africa," by Geoffrey Wheatcroft, published in the January 1984 issue of "The New Republic."
- On the question of Africanity--a discussion. Keita, L.D. // Western Journal of Black Studies;Fall96, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p164
Attempts to point out the linguistic and local inconsistencies present in the discussion of the African populations via the medium of Eurocentric discourse. Discrimination in racial classification; Inconsistencies on the concept of race and culture as applied to African populations; Regional...
- The new layers of Europe. Ford, Peter // Christian Science Monitor;5/22/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 126, p1
Focuses on how Europe is leading the world into what may be the next great stage of human organization by advocating a greater regional and cultural identity.
- The eurocentric discourse on writing. Mazama, Ama // Journal of Black Studies;Sep98, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p3
Discusses the concept of Eurocentric discourse on writing. Indication that Europeans are the most literate people; Findings of the alphabet as a superior system of writing; Suggestion that African people are subjected to European ethnocentrism.
- Anatomy of Eurocentrism: On Samir Amin's Eurocentrism and Vassilis Lambropoulos's The Rise of... Fourny, Jean-Francois // Research in African Literatures;Winter94, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p189
Features the books `Eurocentrism,' by Samir Amin and `The Rise of Eurocentrism,' by Vassilis Lambropoulos. Attempts to give a definition of Eurocentrism; Domination of precapitalist class societies by the political-ideological authority; Jews as an invention of modernity.
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.
- Postcard from an advertising fantasyland. Gilbride, Stewart // AdMedia;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about living in the Middle East.