Morality and Paternalism
- Juridification and Democracy. BEVIR, MARK // Parliamentary Affairs;Jul2009, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p493
A response is presented by the author of the piece "The Westminster Model, Governance and Judicial Reform," published in a 2008 issue, to a commentary on that article published elsewhere in this issue.
- Juridification, Sovereignty and Separation of Powers. MASTERMAN, ROGER // Parliamentary Affairs;Jul2009, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p499
A response is presented to the response to a letter to the editor by Mark Bevir, author of the article "The Westminster Model, Governance and Judicial Reform," published in a 2008 issue.
- England and India--II. Ratcliffe, S.K. // New Republic;8/17/18, Vol. 16 Issue 198, p78
Presents a letter to the editor citing the problem of the constitutional reform movement in India.
- An Open Letter to Professors Paulsen and Powell. Amar, Akhil Reed // Yale Law Journal;Jun2006, Vol. 115 Issue 8, p2101
A letter is presented extending gratitude to Professors Michael Paulsen and H. Jefferson Powell for reviewing the book of the author.
- Other People's Mail. Van Dyke, Riley B.; Lawrence, Margaret; Aldabbagh, Rashad; Whiteley Sr., Paul L.; Byrd, Mary; Maloney, Walter; Drescher, Sara Bell; Colman, Nancy; Wattenburg, Jackie Taylor; Issa, W.; Hilmy, Virginia; Fare, Seham; Galal, Khaled; Zaman, Shahid; Fritz, Donald J.; Annab, Anne Seiden; Wysocki, Edward; Deutsch, R.; Green, Christopher; Zeff, Leah // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;May2004, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p59
Presents letters to the editor published in different newspapers, as of May 2004. Suggestion regarding the constitutional amendments; Consequences of the U.S. policies; Recognition of progress in Tunisia.
- Letters. Debevec, Bob; Harris, James W.; Frost, Michael // Hit & Run;12/18/2011, p24
Letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Get a Job," in the November 2011 issue, and "Amending the 10th Amendment," in the November 2011 issue.
- Letters. Baumgardner, Ted; Ponnuru, Ramesh; Jie, Situ // National Review;10/1/2012, Vol. 64 Issue 18, p2
A letter to the editor and a response by the author are presented in reference to the article "Obama vs. the Constitution" on U.S. President Barack Obama published in the September 10, 2012 issue and "Scholars With Spine," an article on China published in the August 27, 2012 issue.
- Communiques. Ross, John C. // Investigate;Aug2008, Vol. 8 Issue 91, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article in the previous issues including "Vox populi," by Matt Showering in the July 2008 issue, "Hear No Evil," by Graeme Hunt in the July 2008 issue and "Absolute Power" in the previous issue. Absolute Power" in the previous issue.
- Letters. Fawcett, Benjamin; Risteau, William J.; Gow, Haven Bradford; Byrne, Peter; Menn, Jonathan M.; Key, Philip; Brewer, Myrtle I.; Hallett, Charles J.; Leland Jr., Edwin A.; Fairley, Jack J.; Byrnes, Greg; Harrigan, Anthony // National Review;3/5/1982, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p200
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Qaddafi's Safe House for Terrorism," by Arnold Biechman in the February 19, 1982 issue, "The Myth of Separation: Understanding the First Amendment," by Robert Cord in the January 22, 1982 issue and...