- MEDIA RESPONSE TO DISASTER. Saxena, Deepak B.; Shah, Hitesh M.; Mishra, Pankaj // Indian Journal of Medical Sciences;Jan2009, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p28
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding the little role played by the mass media during disasters in the U.S.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. McCaughan, Dave // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/27/2008, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article with regards to the development surrounding Asia's multimedia industry published in the previous issue.
- LETTERS. Barbera, John; Hansen, Diana P. // MediaWeek;6/30/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p8
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, which are "Cable at 60" by Bill Gloede in the May 19, 2008 issue and "200 Later..." by Marc Berman in the June 16, 2008 issue.
- Worth the fee. Anderson, Ian Keith // Biologist;Jun2006, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p123
A letter to the editor is presented discussing Sue McBean's article on how the media makes all our lives difficult when it comes to living things.
- That zigzag Court. Sanford, Bruce W. // Columbia Journalism Review;Nov/Dec1980, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p82
Presents a response by Bruce Stanford to a letter to the editor about his article "Richmond Newspapers: End of Zigzag Trail?," in the September/October 1980 issue.
- Crossfire on Lebanon. Fink, Leonard // Columbia Journalism Review;Jan/Feb1983, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p67
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article on a media coverage of Lebanon, published in a 1982 issue of the periodical "Columbia Journalism Review."
- Dangerous speech. // People's Weekly World;4/25/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p8
A letter to the editor is presented which condemns the practice of the extreme right wing media in the U.S. to call for murder against their political opponents.
- Medical Research and the News Media. Campion, Edward W. // New England Journal of Medicine;2/24/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 8, p838
A response by Edward W. Campion to several letters to the editor about his article "Medical Research and the News Medium" published in the December 2, 2005 issue is presented.
- Ruling-Class Propaganda. Hirsch, Stephen // Progressive;Jul88, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p5
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the function of the mass media.