Pluralism, Nay & Yea
- Pluralism, Nay & Yea. Rabinove, Samuel // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Dec1992, Issue 28, p2
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Pluralism and the Otherness of World Religions," by S. Mark Heim that appeared in the August/September 1992 issue of "First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion and Public Life."
- Correspondence. Silvers, Mary Lou; O'Brien, John A.; McDonough, Thomas B.; Connery, John R.; Miller, William D.; McCarthy, Michael J.; DellaRocco, Vincent G. // America;5/16/1959, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p317
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Foreign Aid Is Mutual Security" in the March 28, 1959 issue, "Darwin Today," by J. Franklin Ewing in the March 22, 1959 issue, and "Religious Pluralism and Public Morality" in the February 21, 1959...
- CORRESPONDENCE. Clancy, Thomas B.; Flynn, B. F.; Hayes, Paul J.; Moynihan, Ruth B.; Gest, John B.; Kelly, James B.; Zorn, George; O'Malley, W. J.; Agnesita, Mary; Kennedy, William V.; Keenan, Richard L.; Buxton, Georgina // America;5/16/1964, Vol. 110 Issue 20, p660
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The Fulbright Proposal," in the April 11, 1964 issue, "Dial-A-Movie," in the April 11, 1964 issue and "Conscience and Pluralism," in the April 18, 1964 issue.
- LETTERS. Fuchs, Lucy; Whiteley, Paul L.; Benz, David H.; Archer, Peter; de Leeuw, Kees; Rogers, Audrey Smith; Zalud, Richard; Smits, Ken; Cronley, Tim; Egan, John P. // National Catholic Reporter;8/31/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 23, p25
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to various articles in the previous issues including "Ritual unites us more than beliefs" in the August 3-16, 2012 issue, "Diversity shows at bishops' meeting" in the July 6-19 issue and an article by Diana Bass on the spirituality of...
- LETTERS. Early, Joseph; Freund, C. J.; Mayer, Henry C.; Loennig, Doris // America;10/27/1979, Vol. 141 Issue 12, p221
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "The Pope and Pluralism" in the October 20, 1979 issue, on the exploration of the pastoral mission of the church and "Alaskan Land Rush" in the May 19, 1979 issue.
- Inbox. Hassiepen-Hatfield, RoseAnn; Reyno, Carolyn; Breitengross, Anne; Frank, Nathaniel; Balchin, David; Bracken, Matthew; Slattery, Scott; Mrazek, Bill; Wilson, David; Wilson, Eric; Farquhar, John; Wooldridge, Frosty; Harwood, Barbara; Hoyle, Julian; Karsh, Jonathan; Cardillo, Lauren F.; Crouse, Linda // Time International (South Pacific Edition);6/30/2008, Issue 25, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "America's Medicated Army," by Mark Thompson in the June 16, 2008 issue, "Tony Blair's Leap of Faith," by Michael Elliott in the June 9, 2008 issue, and "Postcard: Postville," by Betsy Rubiner in the...
- LETTERS. CASSELS, LOUIS; LOMBARDI, JAMES J.; DOYLE, THOMAS J.; DENIS, M.; MC DONNELL, THOMAS P.; HYSLOP, RALPH D.; RIGA, PETER J.; PHILBIN, RICHARD; REMY, CARMEN; WIECKOWSKI, JOAN LOUISE; JANKOWSKI, VALENTINE M. // America;6/17/1967, Vol. 116 Issue 24, p843
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The Story of Charles Davis," by S. J. Adamo in the May 27, 1967 issue, "Faith and Dogmatic Pluralism," by Avery Dulles in the May 13, 1967 issue, and "Religious Poverty," by Eugene J. Ahern in the...
- Twice on Sundays. Ryan, Jerry // Commonweal;1/12/96, Vol. 123 Issue 1, p12
Discusses the an attitude to religion in Russia. Description of the Saint Mary's church; Exposure to different religions.
- Religious transformations and partisan polarization in Latin America: The case of the urban... Davis, Charles L. // Journal of Developing Areas;Winter97, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p183
Presents information on a study which analyzed conflicts generated by the religious change that shaped partisan alignments in Nicaragua. Circumstances surrounding this analysis; Indepth look at the findings of the study.