Racism, Old and New
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Sun, An-Pyng // Journal of Social Work Education;Winter95, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p135
Presents a letter to the commenting editorial column of the journal regarding bias based on religion, race, national origin or gender.
- Let's put the blame where it belongs. Gabriel, Wanda // Windspeaker;Jul2004, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p5
Presents a letter to the editor about racism in the Canadian Society.
- Wall of Voodoo. Hogan, Henry // National Review;5/9/1986, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article by Selden Rodman on racism, illiteracy and poverty in Haiti.
- Cancelled Due to Racism. Zito, Bill; Hill, Earl // Wisconsin Magazine of History;Spring2009, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p53
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to racism in college sports by Jim Stingl in the September 25, 2008 issue.
- Opinions. // Advocate;5/13/82, Issue 342, p7
Presents several letters to the editor inquiring issues related to racism and homosexuality in the U.S. Commentaries on various articles that dealt on racism; Expression of appreciation for the open attitude of the journal 'The Advocate' in covering issues related to racism; Cooperation with...
- Just Inside the Door. Ross, Michael // Progressive;Jan90, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p6
Presents a letter to the editor of 'The Progressive' about issues of racism during an earthquake in California, published in the magazine's December 1989 issue.
- Lingering Racism Calls for Reflection and Action. Thomas, Ali M.; Thomas, June M.; Richard W. Thomas // Annals of Internal Medicine;8/21/2007, Vol. 147 Issue 4, p282
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the significance of strategies that will help address the problems on racism in the U.S.
- Racism in the National Health Service: lessons from the past. Walsh, Kieran // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Feb2005, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p83
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Health Policy and Race Equality: An Illusion of Progress?" by A. McNaught in the December 2004 issue.
- I was victim of RCGP exam culture bias. Nosina, Purandhar // Pulse;7/1/2009, Vol. 69 Issue 23, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "RCGP Investigates Racial Bias in New Membership Exam," in the previous issue.
- Racism by Another Name. Stein, Michael P. // Progressive;Feb91, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Racism by Another Name," in the Comment section of the December issue.