- Goldman Good. Smith, Stephen // World Watch;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to the short biographies of the Goldman Prize recipients in the July/August 2007 issue.
- For a Biography of the de Reszkes. Leiser, Clara M. // New Republic;8/31/32, Vol. 72 Issue 926, p76
A letter to the editor is presented which requests readers for any information on Jean and Edouard de Reszke.
- Letters. Larson, Kate Clifford // Women's Review of Books;Jul2004, Vol. 21 Issue 10/11, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about biographies of African American Harriet Tubman.
- Letter to the Editor. Roberts, Siobhan // Mathematical Intelligencer;Sep2011, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p79
A letter to the editor is presented on biographies of mathematicians such as Donald Coxeter and John Horton Conway.
- Ramsay MacDonald. Rubinstein, David // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Spring78, Issue 36, p23
Presents a letter to the editor on the David Marquand's biography of Ramsay MacDonald.
- Letter. Browne, Glenda // Indexer;Mar2013, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p39
A response to a letter to the editor in reply to Hazel Bell's article "Biographies as Soft, Narrative Texts" is presented.
- John Snow and anaesthesia. Zuck, David // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Mar2004, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p153
A letter to the editor is presented about a published biography in the December 2003 issue.
- FROM THE READERS:. Churgin, Bathia // Virginia Woolf Miscellany;Spring93, Issue 40, p1
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Virginia Woolf and Music," by Patricia Laurence previously published in the 1992 issue of the book "Virginia Woolf Miscellany."
- Wittgenstein's Religiosity. Petuchowski, Elizabeth // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Nov1992, Issue 27, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Ludwig Wittgenstein Confesses," by Edward T. Oakes in the June/July 1992 issue.