- THANK YOU FOR WELL-PRESENTED CASES DEBATING ASSISTED DYING. Manson, Celia // Nursing Standard;1/18/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to two articles that debated for and against changing laws concerning assisted dying in the January 4, 2012 issue, and an article concerning a report by the Commission on Assisted Dying in the January 11, 2012 issue.
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.
- Postcard from an advertising fantasyland. Gilbride, Stewart // AdMedia;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about living in the Middle East.
- TO THE EDITOR. Johnson, Dale L. // American Sociologist;Aug66, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p206
Presents a letter to the editor on the consequences of the "Camelot Project," on the Chileans.
- MOVING FORESTS. Onokpise, Oghenekome; Onokpise, Oghenekome U. // BioScience;Dec85, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p684
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Africa Tomorrow--If We Act Today,' by Chris Elfring.
- How Much Is Too Much. Smith, Luella L. // National Parks;Nov/Dec87, Vol. 61 Issue 11/12, p7
Presents a letter to the editor concerning Yosemite National Park in California.
- Rotten to the Corps. Hall, Kathy // National Parks;Jan/Feb91, Vol. 65 Issue 1/2, p8
Presents a letter to the editor about the Everglades.
- California drivel. Stone, Daniel J. // New Republic;1/21/91, Vol. 204 Issue 3, p3
Presents a letter to the editor about Sidney Blumenthal's article on the city of Los Angeles, California.