- A Letter To President Bush. Regan, Eileen // Church & State;Mar2004, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p22
Presents a letter to the editor concerning religion and politics in the U.S.
- LETTERS. Norwood, Tina; Miller, Jason // Church & State;Mar2005, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p22
Presents letters to the editor published in the March 2005 issue of the periodical "Church and State," commenting on religion-politics issues in the U.S.
- Appalling 'Faith-Based' Discrimination. Platt, Warren C. // Church & State;Jun2007, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "First Freedom Fraud," in the April 2007 issue.
- Chief Justice Roberts' Wrong Take. Middlebrooks, Dennis // Church & State;Jun2007, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Bush Administration Urges High Court to Limit Church-State Lawsuits," in the April 2007 issue.
- 'Secularist Orthodoxy' Denies Religious Rights. Settle, Stephen // Education Week;10/26/1983, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Is Religious Speech a Protected Right?," in the September 28, 1983 issue.
- LETTERS. // National Catholic Reporter;2/8/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p18
Presents letters to the editor on religious topics, published in February 8, 2002 issue of the journal 'National Catholic Reporter.'
- letters to the editor. Johnston, Sid; Leighton, Gene; Jacobs, Debra; Meade, Jim; Famiglio, Mark; Liddle, Suzanne; Graves, Donna E. // Sarasota Magazine;Jan2008, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p25
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Under the Radar" in the November 2007 issue, "The New Sarasota 100" in the July 2007 issue and "I Think I've Invented the Perfect Religion" in the November 2007 issue.
- GOD'S SCIENTISTS AND OTHERS. Smith, Stuart A. // Natural History;Oct94, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "God's Own Scientists," by Christopher Toumey in the July 1994 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Stein, Israel // Jewish Bible Quarterly;Apr-Jun2005, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p133
Presents a letter to the editor in appreciation of the article "You Shall Not Boil a Kid in Its Mother's Milk," by Irving Wefeld that focused on issues related to genesis.
- Letters to the Editor. Davenport, John H. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Apr1957, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p152
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Christian Answer to War," by Robert S. McCleery in the September 1956 issue.