- CORRESPONDENCE. Narayan, J. Stephen; Berger, Peter; Troy, Thomas F.; Farrell, Allan P. // America;8/25/1945, Vol. 73 Issue 21, p423
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Catholic Papers for India."
- â€¦AND LIAM. Scanlan, Francis T. // Commonweal;12/19/2008, Vol. 135 Issue 22, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by Paul Elie on Catholic culture and literature.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. LA FARGE, JOHN // America;1/18/1913, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p360
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the request for uniformity of Cathechism texts made by Reverend Father O'Boylan on January 4, 1913.
- Communications. O'HANLON, J. R.; EMERY, F. L.; WALLRAFF, WALTER H.; DASPIT, V. N.; BURLINGTON, H. J.; WHITEHEAD, I. H.; WILLIAMS, PAUL; SAMUEL, JAMES; BAERWALD, FRIEDRICH // America;6/27/1936, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p284
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including a report on Catholic publications of various sundry qualities and purposes in the U.S. in the May 30, 1936 issue, a comment on the influence of nuns on the character of children, and "Socialistic...
- CORRESPONDENCE. McGrath, Mary; Harrison, John M.; Gibbons, William J.; Chicanot, E. L.; McNulty, Joseph M. // America;7/29/1944, Vol. 71 Issue 17, p443
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previously published articles including "Miracle Program in S.A.," in the July 15, 1944 issue on Catholic Literature in South America, "Insurance Business Retreats," in the June 21, 1944 issue and "C.C.F. Victory in Saskatchewan," in the...
- Communications. MEAGHER, J. F.; YOUNG, ALFRED; F. A. H.; CLEMENS, LUCINDA; KRIEG, LOUIS W.; HUGHES, JAMES RYAN; LOVETT, J. E.; MAHONY, THOS F.; B. A. // America;7/10/1926, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p310
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "How to Launch a Catholic Daily" in the March 20, 1926 issue, "Tribute to a Ballad Writer," by Scott Armstrong in the June 12, 1926 issue and "Constitutional Allegiance," also in the June 12, 1926 issue.
- Communications. A. V.; UNSER, SELMA M.; J. L. F.; DIGNAM, JOHN C.; A. R.; T. J. F.; HOGAN, ANNA; CALLANAN, E. J. // America;7/30/1927, Vol. 37 Issue 16, p383
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "A New Light on the Old Church," "The Ladies Who Looked Like Nuns," and discussion on the Catholic literature in Philippines.
- Communications. WILSON, MARY BADGER; J. M. D.; CALLAHAN, P. H.; McCAFFERTY, GERALD A. // America;12/22/1928, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p268
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including an article by Leonard Feeney, on Protestantism in the November 24, 1928 issue, on the reading of Catholic literature and on the Prohibition.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Hoye, Elizabeth G.; Brady, Charles A.; Lavery, Emmet; Huser, Sylvester // America;9/29/1945, Vol. 73 Issue 26, p531
Several letters to the editor are presented commenting on articles in previous issues, including "Concerns of B.A. Chemist, Citizen," in the August 11, 1945 issue, "Literature and Cultural Initiative," in the August 18, 1945 issue and "Catholic Books and the Catholic College" in the September 8,...