To Test or Not to Test
- Tailoring antenatal visits: quality over quantity. Berer, Marge // Bulletin of the World Health Organization;Mar2005, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p240
Presents a letter to the editor related to tailoring antenatal visits.
- Prenatal Diagnosis. Lippman, Abby // American Journal of Public Health;Oct99, Vol. 89 Issue 10, p1592
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Who Should Be Offered Prenatal Diagnosis? The 35-Year-Old Question," by M. Kupperman et al in a 1999 issue.
- Non-invasive prenatal diagnosis: an ethical imperative. Ravitsky, Vardit // Nature Reviews Genetics;Oct2009, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p733
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "An offer you can't refuse? Ethical implications of non-invasive prenatal diagnosis," by Schmitz and colleagues in the 2009 issue.
- Prenatal diagnosis of dacryocystocele. Abbasi, A. H.; Haj, N.; Nseir, T.; Garzozi, H. J. // Eye;Dec2007, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p1537
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the prenatal diagnosis of dacryocystocele which appeared in the December 2007 issue.
- Postnatal economic burden of limited karyotyping. Bhat, Suneel B.; Bhat, Sanjay B.; Stevens, Jessica // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);3/18/2006, Vol. 332 Issue 7542, p668
A letter to the editor concerning the article "Fetal Nuchal Translucency Scan and Early Prenatal Diagnosis of Chromosomal Abnormalities by Rapid Aneuploidy Screening: Observational Study," published in the February 25, 2006 issue is presented.
- LIMITATIONS OF OPT-OUT HIV SCREENING AND MOTHER--CHILD HIV TRANSMISSION. Siemieniuk, Reed A. C.; Jadavji, Taj; Gill, Michael John; Hughes, Christine A.; Zuk, Dalyce; Foisy, Michelle; Robinson, Joan; Singh, Ameeta E.; Houston, Stan // American Journal of Public Health;Mar2010, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p388
A letter to the editor and a response from the authors of the article "Prenatal Screening and Perinatal HIV Transmission in Northern Alberta" in a 2009 issue is presented.
- Prenatal diagnosis of a case of pentalogy of Cantrell with spina bifida. Dane, C.; Dane, B.; Yayla, M.; Çetin, A. // Journal of Postgraduate Medicine;Apr-Jun2007, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p146
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the prenatal diagnosis of a case of pentalogy of Cantrell with spina bifida.
- Opt out, not opt in. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/19/2003, Vol. 169 Issue 4, p279
Presents a letter to the editor on an article by Sharon Walmsley about an opt-in approach to prenatal screening for HIV infection.
- More on In-Home Pregnancy Tests. Clark, Joseph D. // American Journal of Public Health;Mar1987, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p371
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article concerning the reliability of the early pregnancy test initiated by Warner-Lambert Co. by Mary L. Doshi in the December 1986 issue.
- Cervical myelocystocele: prenatal diagnosis and therapeutical considerations. Salomão, J.; Leibinger, Rene; Bellas, Antonio // Child's Nervous System;Sep2009, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p1045
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Cervical myelocystocele: prenatal diagnosis and therapeutical considerations," by Rene D. Leibinger in the previous issue.