- A Journey Round My Skull. BALLANTYNE, JOHN // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Aug1994, Vol. 87 Issue 8, p494
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article in the January 1994 issue about Frigyes Karinthy's autobiographical "Journey."
- A PASSING REFERENCE. Kosa, John // American Sociologist;Nov68, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p297
Presents a letter to the editor about defamatory allegations on and publishing of the autobiography of Alexander Szalai.
- MEMOIR METHODS. Gornick, Vivian // Columbia Journalism Review;May/Jun2006, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p5
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to Samuel G. Freedman's article about Vivian Gornick's memoir "Fierce Attachments," published in the March/April 2006 issue.
- St. Hans. Pollmann, John H. // Commonweal;4/9/2004, Vol. 131 Issue 7, p29
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the book review article "Conflicting Diagnosis," by Paul Lakeland about the memoir of Hans KÃ¼ng, previously published in the March 12, 2004 issue of "Commonweal" magazine.
- DESIGNERS WORDS. Lehman, Sally // Vanity Fair;Nov2004, Issue 531, p138
Presents a letter to the editor about rich people's memoirs.
- BYE-BYE, BUTTONS. Gallagher, Michael Aaron // Vogue;Jul2006, Vol. 196 Issue 7, p54
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Losing Her Buttons," by Plum Sykes in the April 2006 issue.
- Karinthy's Journey Round My Skull. Davies, J. D.; Kulka, J. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Apr1995, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p237
A letter to the editor is presented about Frigyes Karinthy's autobiographical novel "A Journey Round My Skull."
- Mailbox. Mathews, Hayden // Orion Magazine;May/Jun2011, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Gulf Between Us," by Terry Tempest Williams in the November/December 2010 issue.
- How To Obtain Autobiographies. Taylor, Dorothea // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Feb1958, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p426
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about how to obtain autobiographies published in the previous issue.
- DISSENTING OPINION. Hess, John L. // Columbia Journalism Review;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p51
Presents a letter to the editor about a joint review made by John Stack on the memoir of Arthur Gelb and the book "My Times: A Memoir of Dissent," by John L. Hess.