A Reply to My Critics: The Evolution Debate Continued
- RAINFORESTS. de Perea, Mirtha Virginia // Organic Gardening (08973792);Sep89, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p6
Presents a letter to the editor about the article "Fire at the Equator" in the May 1989 issue of the magazine "Organic Gardening".
- IN DEFENSE OF ORGANICALLY GROWN FOOD AND FOOD TECHNOLOGISTS. Ziomek, Rosalie // Organic Gardening (08973792);May/Jun91, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p7
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Organic Food Won't Make You Sick," in the March issue.
- Of Life and Love. HÄRING, BERNARD; GRISEZ, GERMAIN G. // America;7/3/1965, Vol. 113 Issue 1, p21
A response by Father Bernard HÃ¤ring to a letter to the editor about his article "Right Reason and Natural Law," published in the May 1965 issue is presented.
- ORGANIZATION LEVELS. Snedaker, Samuel C. // BioScience;Jun1976, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p373
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on nature by Burton S. Guttman in the February 1976 issue.
- ACQUISITION OF NATURAL AREAS. Bormann, F. H. // BioScience;Jun1964, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p59
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the responsibility of biologists and biological departments of various colleges and universities to protection of natural areas.
- ... or hype? // Engineer (00137758);6/30/2008, Vol. 293 Issue 7751, p21
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the conversion of natural gas to hydrogen.
- Ask Pooh. // Natural History;Nov2003, Vol. 112 Issue 9, p13
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Pleasure (and Pain) of 'Maybe'," by Robert M. Sapolsky in the September 2003 issue of "Natural History."
- Where in the World. Brewer, Byron // National Parks;Nov/Dec87, Vol. 61 Issue 11/12, p7
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on Shinto's article about nature, entitled 'Landscape of the Mind.'
- Wilde World. Withers, Barry // Alternatives Journal (AJ) - Canada's Environmental Voice;2010, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Out of the World" in the previous issue.
- Must We Shoot Deer? Sabin, Elaine // Natural History;Dec92, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p2
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Must We Shoot Deer to Save Nature?' by Jared Diamond in the August 1992 issue.