A Reconsideration Reconsidered
- A Youngster Named Lee Hays. Belknap, John // New Republic;7/29/40, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p145
A letter to the editor is presented about dictators and their character.
- Burning up. Husseini, Sam // New Republic;6/29/92, Vol. 206 Issue 26, p5
Presents a letter to the editor about the threat given to Israel by Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein.
- LETTERS. Bellant, Russ; Brown, Charles; McCallum, Keith L.; ken // Michigan Citizen;3/25/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 20, pA6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one related with Education Achievement Authority (EAA) takeover, another on South-west Solutions and yet another on financial dictators.
- Being Human. Spencer, John // History Today;Apr2004, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p61
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Who Is Worse, Hitler or Stalin," in the March 2004 issue.
- Castro's Cash. Avendano, Nestor; Hoffman, Melvin // Forbes Asia;6/19/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Kings, Queens & Dictators" in the May 22, 2006 issue.
- Improving Dictation. Winnick, Ellen // Music Educators Journal;May2007, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Improving Dictation as an Aural-Skills Instruction Tool," in the September 2006 issue.
- MONSTERS OF HISTORY. McALISTER, GERRY // History Ireland;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to another letter to the editor by Michael O'Neill Mockler, who presented a list of political monsters in the September 2008 issue.
- Communications. GROSS, MARK S.; PATTERSON, LAURENCE KENT; HOAR, REBECCA; HALLIWELL, W. J.; DESCHENES, ELEANOR // America;10/19/1935, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p45
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The European Crisis," by Father Joseph Keating in the September 21, 1935 issue, "Death of a Dictator" in the September 21, 1935 issue, and an article by Bernard Wueller in the September 21, 1935 issue.
- Tsars are the limit. Hardy, James N // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);2/14/2004, Vol. 328 Issue 7436, p407
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the role of tsars in the history of Russia.