Hope for Canada?
- Questions For Alan Sears. Albert, Gerald // Church & State;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p22
Presents a letter to the editor about the support of the nation's founders to the opposition of the church and state separation in the U.S.
- Church & State: Way Too Scary? McLaughlin, Mailey // Church & State;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p22
Presents a letter to the editor about the church and state separation in the U.S.
- CORRESPONDENCE. Clyde White, R.; Swift, Morrison I.; Hart, Charles A.; Lyman, Grace E.; Chen, Kwei; Hennessy, Charles O'Connor; Bent, Silas; Hughes, Charles E.; Hillyer, E. // New Republic;5/11/27, Vol. 50 Issue 649, p335
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles discussed in previous issues. Political career of New York governor Alfred E. Smith; Influence of religion on politics; Organizer of the World Conference on Faith and Order.
- Madison's avenue. Auspitz, Josiah Lee // New Republic;9/2/91, Vol. 205 Issue 10, p42
Presents a letter the editor in response to the article "A Theocratic State?" by Czeslaw Milosz in the July 8, 1991 issue.
- Mailbag. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);1/23/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p7
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including the topics on the separation of the Church and State issues, the difficulty of supporting military troops, and the opposition on military policy.
- Thanks, AU, For Defending Diversity. // Church & State;Jan2004, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p22
Presents a letter to the editors about the protection of religious diversity and church-state separation.
- First Amendment Slam Dunk. Ahrens, David // Church & State;Apr2004, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p22
Presents a letter to the editor about the separation of church and state.
- Good Planning In Norway. Chandu, G. M. // Church & State;May2006, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Norway Should Separate Church, State, Says Panel" in the March 2006 issue.
- Rep. Harris And The Religious Right. Kusnierek, Richard // Church & State;Oct2006, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about an interview with U.S. Representative Katherine Harris concerning the separation of church and state.
- Versailles, Yalta, secularism & the pope CARDINAL GEORGE RESPONDS. George, Cardinal Francis // Commonweal;7/15/2005, Vol. 132 Issue 13, p2
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Back to Christendom," by William D. Wood in the June 17, 2005 issue.